Cleveland wins!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

825600300[/snapback]

Well played game raiders!!! You know as much as i love my lady jets...i think they played flat out scared tonight!! And i dont have the slightest clue why?! :ph34r: They just overall played horrible! They coundnt hit a point blank lay up...they settled for too many 3's early in the possession...and committed some no brain fouls! But my hat's off too the Lady Raiders...they deserved this one tonight!!

Good luck to CHS on Saturday...maybe we can take care of Oakland and see ya'll again in the 'boro!! thumb

Keep your heads up Jets...and let's take in to Oakland on Saturday!! thumb

Well played game raiders!!!  You know as much as i love my lady jets...i think they played flat out scared tonight!! And i dont have the slightest clue why?! :ph34r:  They just overall played horrible! They coundnt hit a point blank lay up...they settled for too many 3's early in the possession...and committed some no brain fouls! But my hat's off too the Lady Raiders...they deserved this one tonight!!

Good luck to CHS on Saturday...maybe we can take care of Oakland and see ya'll again in the 'boro!!  thumb

Keep your heads up Jets...and let's take in to Oakland on Saturday!! thumb

825600356[/snapback]

Casha Foster only had 5 points?

How is Oakland? Do they have any weaknesses? How'd Sparta fare against them?

825600453[/snapback]

Oakland has only 2 losses this year. One to Mt. Juliet and the other to Riverdale. Their center{Riddle} is 6'4" or 6'5". They play GREAT defense. White Co. lost at Oakland by alot early in the season, but later in the year when Sparta was playing much better they missed a short jump shot at the buzzer to lose by 1.

That surprises me! I didnt think she scored at all!! She was invisible out there! CHS had a great game plan for containing her! they had the poor girl in a blanket!

825600431[/snapback]

Coach Moore did a great job tonight, because last week Casha killed us.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Oakland has only 2 losses this year. One to Mt. Juliet and the other to Riverdale. Their center{Riddle} is 6'4" or 6'5". They play GREAT defense. White Co. lost at Oakland by alot early in the season, but later in the year when Sparta was playing much better they missed a short jump shot at the buzzer to lose by 1.

825600463[/snapback]

Wow..thatta big ole' gal right there!! Hood will have her hands full! But i still gotta have faith!! I hope they can pull it off!!!

Coach Moore did a great job to night, because last week Casha killed us.

825600479[/snapback]

She was basically invisible...not sure what she was runnin on her but w/e it was i hop Oakland dont get the film of!! :o

man, with Mt. Juilet losing tonight really messing things up for me, now if we beat Shelbyville and Mt. Juilet beats Hillsboro, that means we would have to play MtJ first round of state playoffs. Congrats to the Lady Raiders, and good luck to both teams as they do battle with the region 4 teams.

825600574[/snapback]

If Wilson Central can pull off the upset, why can't Cleveland?