District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world is going on here? I thought this was a Baseball Board, not a whiners board! Let me address a few things, RBS's field is one of the best fields in the district without the rain, but it doesnt drain water very well so when it rains, yes it is a mess, but any other time, it is one of the nicest not only in the district but in the region and Elrod and Swoner have worked very hard to get that field in the shape it is in today and keep it that way! As for the road, this just sounds like an excuse to not have to come to RBS, well you better be happy that they are letting it be played at RBS, because if not you would probably have to travel the extra miles on up to Lafayette and play where RBS used to play there home games! BTW I have played ball and watched ball down there all my life and I have seen 8-10 TBall, 8-10 LL, 8-10 Girls SBall Teams down at that field at one time with the Jamborees going on, and there has never been a problem and I guarantee you by the time you factor in 11-12 kids on each of theses teams and family and friends there to watch, this tournament will not bring half that many people at one time, so lets not worry about the road, the parking, or the field, because I sure all theses things have already been addressed and RBS is ready to host this tourney! Besides according to some of the earlier post I have read, this should be a cakewalk for Monterey, so dont whine and just play and most important, HAVE FUN! thumb

Good Luck to all the teams and I was wondering if someone could post a schedule of the tourney? Thanks!

I DON'T USSUALLY RESPOND TO THINGS LIKE THIS, BUT LET ME JUST ADD THAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A BASEBALL MESSAGE BOARD NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT BOARD.  IF YOU HAD READ MY POST, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT IS WAS JUST A (WHAT IF?) QUESTION CONCERNING THE NARROW STREETS. THE FIELD WAS NEVER MENTIONED. I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET AND KEEP FIELDS IN PLAYING CONDITION AND WHEN THE WEATHER COOPERATES THEIR FIELD IS FINE. THE SAFETY OF THE FIELD WAS NEVER IN QUESTION BY ME, BUT I HAVE SEEN INJURIES OCCUR THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FIELD'S CONDITON. NOW, IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO GET OUT A LITTLE CHILDISH TEMPER TANTRUM, PLEASE HAVE IT AT HOME, NOT ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. PLEASE IN THE FUTURE IF CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENSE BETWEEN WHINING AND A CONCERN, DON'T READ MY POST YOU BONE-HEADS. ( SORRY IF I GOT THIS WRONG I DON'T KNOW IF BONE HEADS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HYPHENATED OR NOT) I JUST WISH THIS BOARD WERE RID OF ALL THE 2 YEAR OLD COMPUTOR JUNKIES WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN TO PUT IN A 10 POST INTERRUPTION TO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS WITH THEIR IDIOTIC DRIBBLE. BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE TRAFFIC AND PARKING THAT'S ALL I WAS AFTER. LASTLY, I WISH ALL THE COACHES AND PLAYERS GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

P.S. THIS ONLY GOES OUT TO THOSE THAT GOT THE WHOLE FIELD CONDITION CRAP STIRRED UP AND THOSE SAME PEOPLE WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE AS THE INTERRUPTING YIGITS WITH SPEWING PIE HOLE DISEASE WHO GET INVOLVED IN EVERY POST WHETHER THEY HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE INFO OR THE GAME. SO LONG IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

825662530[/snapback]

All Caps there idiot,now who is showing their class or lack of?

825663996[/snapback]

[/quote

ONCE AGAIN MUFFIN YOU ARE CONFUSED. THIS IS NOT A GRADE SCHOOL MESSAGE BOARD NOR IS IT A GRAMMER MESSAGE BOARD. IF IT WERE THEN WE COULD TALK ABOUT THE CAPITILIZATION OF PROPER NOUNS, BUT THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT ABOUT THE USELESS DRIBBLE THAT IS CONSTANTLY SPEWED OUT.

Does this mean your not bringin the buns? B)

825664015[/snapback]

YES, I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH BUNS FOR EVERYONE AND PORK BELLY TOO. I'M JUST HAVING SOME FUN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES. PLEASE TELL MUFFIN AND ALL MY OTHER BROTHER AND SISTER IDIOTS( OF WHOM I AM KING) TO FORGIVE MY TRANSGRESSION INTO THE ARENA OF BICKERING BUT I HAVE FOUNF IT TO BE MUCH MORE FUN THAN THAT OLD USELESS TALK ABOUT BASEBALL. HAVE A GREAT DAY.