District 7a?

How will they decided who is second between RBS and Celina? I think they both beat each other once this season and they share the same record!

825667973[/snapback]

Runs scored against each other,Celina has the edge,what are the game times and who plays each other on Monday?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29-0...wow...Did yall ever let up???

825667197[/snapback]

Well actually the coach took 3 seniors out Wright, Bailey, and Smith in the second inning so the younger guys could play, and let some freshmen pitch. Any predictions on the games Monday. Good luck to all teams !

J-Dawg seems to be awful cocky, but I guess monterey has that right since they won twice this year, but I think that was the case last year in the district tourny wasn't it. Monterey is cocky, thats just how we want them to be. As for the H.S. game, it might has well have been batting practice, good way to pump up the stats. Good Luck to everyone tonight, I don't know about monterey but Pickett is pitching Josh Wright.

How can you pick a team that monterey beat twice to beat monterey??Yea it's a win but hermitage springs couldnt beat many little league teams i know of..I'm not trying to put anybody down..Good luck to everybody in the tournament....

825668470[/snapback]

Since upsets happen,it is easy to pick this game as an upset.

J-Dawg seems to be awful cocky, but I guess monterey has that right since they won twice this year, but I think that was the case last year in the district tourny wasn't it. Monterey is cocky, thats just how we want them to be. As for the H.S. game, it might has well have been batting practice, good way to pump up the stats. Good Luck to everyone tonight, I don't know about monterey but Pickett is pitching Josh Wright.

825668542[/snapback]

I don't think our whole team is cocky. Apperently it's just the JV.