Giles Co. 60, Waverly 49

PageMan

Dang Tcross, Tyler Smith has a sweet jumper.  That three he shot last night was nice.  I can tell he has been working on his jumper all summer and all year long.

825601244[/snapback]

I THINK TYLER ONLY TOOK LIKE THREE SHOT'S FROM THE THREE! I BET IF ANYBODY ON HERE WAS GETTING ALOT OF PRESSURE FROM 2 OR 3 PEOPLE YOU WOULD MISS YOUR SHOTS TOO! ALL I CAN SAY IS YALL KNOW WHO TYLER IS AND YOU PUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HIM THAT MADE THE OTHER PLAYERS SHINE! OH BY THE WAY TRYCE NELSON DROPPED 3 THREE'S ON YALL AND HE IS JUST IN THE TENTH GRADE! THE FACT IS YALL LOST THE GAME, TYLER AND CHANNING ARE NOT THE ONLY PLAYERS ON THE TEAM AND IT SHOWED! YOU LOSE DEAL WITH IT! PROVE THAT YOU'RE A GREAT TEAM AND BEAT BOLIVER!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of a tech, he wasn't able to talk to his team during time-outs? That must be some kind of new rule. 

825601005[/snapback]

Wow. You must have been at a different game than me. Perhaps you confused a fan in the stands for the coach? It is ridiculous to suggest the coach wasn't talking to his team during time outs.

I would also like to add I have never seen a group of fans (students) with less class than Giles Co. To come and stand in the Waverly section in front of all the students and fans instead of with your own speaks volumes. The boos as Waverly came up to accept their award was nice also.

I enjoyed the game last night despite being told to Shut Up several times by an Elvis wannabe from Giles Co. B)

Waverly played a great game last night. The whole thing was exciting from start to finish. I didn't see anyone say Waverly was happy and satisfied with losing last night. I am sure if we came on here saying we should have won we would be met with all the sore loser crap. You will say something negative no matter what we say.

Edited by MauiWowi

I think Giles County is overrated, nothing but a garbage team. Everyone is talking about how good they are, but honestly I think a girls club team could beat GC. They are soft and very beatable. I wish people would get off them, and actually talk about a good team like the UT Vols or Rockwood Tigers. I will say again, Giles County is not good at all and VERY OVERRATED!!!

I think Giles County is overrated, nothing but a garbage team. Everyone is talking about how good they are, but honestly I think a girls club team could beat GC. They are soft and very beatable. I wish people would get off them, and actually talk about a good team like the UT Vols or Rockwood Tigers. I will say again, Giles County is not good at all and VERY OVERRATED!!!

825601414[/snapback]

I SECOND THAT MOTION. I GUESS IT HELPS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. TYLER SMITH, AKA BIRDMAN, WAS WIDE OPEN ON THAT THREE AND, DIDNT DRAW IRON. RICCO IS SIX FOOT NOTHIN AND WAS DRIVING AND CREATING HIS OWN SHOT, NOT TO MENTION HE HAD LIKE 18 POINTS. HE WAS HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHORTER THAN EVERYBODY WHO WAS GAURDING HIM EXCEPT FOR ZACH HOLT.

I would also like to add I have never seen a group of fans (students) with less class than Giles Co.  To come and stand in the Waverly section in front of all the students and fans instead of with your own speaks volumes.  The boos as Waverly came up to accept their award was nice also.

I enjoyed the game last night despite being told to Shut Up several times by an Elvis wannabe from Giles Co.  B)

825601334[/snapback]

Get your facts straight before you run your mouth buddy. I was the first one to sit in that section last night. I got to page at 5:30 so that I could sit in my normal seat which just so happened to be the spot Waverly picked as well. It's not my problem that you guys chose to sit behind the Giles section. That territory had been marked Giles co. first and Waverly tried to take over. The guy with the Atlanta braves cap even tried to have us moved by the Waverly cop. On top of that other than the loretto fans the Waverly students are the most uneducated basketball fans I have ever sat with. Several were talking about how poor of a player Tyler Smith is they and they complained that he was actually older than 18. Quit your whining. The refs did not cost you the game either. Get over it. It isn’t 5 seconds when the defender is standing 15 feet away from the guy holding the ball.

JMU OUT!!!!

tcoss, i dont ever remember squirts talking up ricco.  but i do know that you love talking about tsmitty and how awsome he is.

825601448[/snapback]

GET YOUR KNEES DIRTY SANCHEZ shut up, You need to teach ricco how to dribble before you start popping your mouth. Man you must be the one that takes up for everybody on here. You must be big and bad!! NOT If they want to say something to me let them say it. WEAK DUDE!! FACTS IS FACTS YALl GOT BEAT!! AND WE DO HAVE A GOOD BALL IN PTOWN NOW WHERE IS YOURS!! thumb

I have a question for all you waverly fans saying tyler smith and giles county are over rated..if you talk all this trash sayin they are over rated then whats that make your team and your best player? i dont understand your point of sayin this, its a fact giles county is a great team, just because smith didnt score 25+ like usual doesnt mean he is over rated. and didnt we all say 49 points wasnt enoguh to beat giles county??!

Get your facts straight before you run your mouth buddy.  I was the first one to sit in that section last night.  I got to page at 5:30 so that I could sit in my normal seat which just so happened to be the spot Waverly picked as well.  It's not my problem that you guys chose to sit behind the Giles section.  That territory had been marked Giles co. first and Waverly tried to take over.  The guy with the Atlanta braves cap even tried to have us moved by the Waverly cop.  On top of that other than the loretto fans the Waverly students are the most uneducated basketball fans I have ever sat with.  Several were talking about how poor of a player Tyler Smith is they and they complained that he was actually older than 18.  Quit your whining.  The refs did not cost you the game either.  Get over it.  It isn’t 5 seconds when the defender is standing 15 feet away from the guy holding the ball.

JMU OUT!!!!

825601456[/snapback]

I'm a loretto fan and I've always praised tyler.... So don't start running your mouth due to a few fans you may have heard from a certain town before... 2 or 3 doesn't account for all of their fans...

One Giles Co. fans talk so much trash its time to grow up guys... and whats this deal ohhh Giles didnt play as well as normal thats bs its time to realize that waverly stood there ground with you guys and DIDNT get beat by 20+ points.. i just hope Giles county goes on an plays and i hope they get stomped.. an by the way about the student sections you should find another seat if someone is in yours.. giles co. student section was stealing all our chants.. so ive heard.?but w/e Giles Co. just needs to get over there self! B)