CAK to take state

Jorj

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK has had a great season. Coach Darden has led teams to the state before back when he was at Rule High(Fulton's zone now). University High is not as good as Wartburg or Rockwood and possibly others from region 2. CAK has an awesome chance to make the state, but I seriously doubt that they could beat a Temple, Pickett, CPA, etc....but you never know...they are extremely talented for a single A team....Novikoff is the key......great season either way....

Will they make it to state? Yes. Will they win it all, we'll see. They will play some tough teams. I don't think Novikoff has been challenged by a player his height this season and he will see some guys his size or bigger in state. By the way. did he win Region Tourn. MVP?

Will they make it to state? Yes. Will they win it all, we'll see. They will play some tough teams. I don't think Novikoff has been challenged by a player his height this season and he will see some guys his size or bigger in state. By the way. did he win Region Tourn. MVP?

825605462[/snapback]

Yes, he did win MVP, and he did it playing against Hackler from Rockwood, who is 6'6" (Hackler had 9 points in the game, none of which came inside except a wide open break away dunk). People knock Novy for bad D, but I don't agree with anyone who says that.