CAK to take state

Jorj

Hackler is nowhere near 6'6. I've played against him for three years and I'm 6'6 and he might be 6'4, but I would say 6'3. Novikoff is good though, I'm not knocking him. I'm just saying he will play players his size or bigger at state.

825605505[/snapback]

Your right. Hackler probably is about 6'4". And, yes, Novy will have to play against bigger posts at state.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you remember when they played earlier this year. temple won by like 20 and it was about 30 until temple put there subs in and cak left there starters in to get the score closer???????????????

825605725[/snapback]

All I remember was that was a long time ago, the first game of the season for CAK. If these two teams meet again, it will be a closer game for sure. Remember, Skogan only had five in the first half and added a bunch to his total (33 I think) once Temple had already pulled away.

First of all, Coach Logan is right, novi will not go up against any good posts if the CAK players count their chickens beftore they hatch. I was told that CAK fans are worse than Catholics, is there anyone who can support that?

825607131[/snapback]

CAK has some of the classiest and yet loudest fans in east tennessee.

First of all, Coach Logan is right, novi will not go up against any good posts if the CAK players count their chickens beftore they hatch. I was told that CAK fans are worse than Catholics, is there anyone who can support that?

825607131[/snapback]

I think CAK fans are bad, but they are no comparison to Knox Catholic's fans. They are far and above the worst fans I've ever seen.