Sub-state Matchup

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Ezell can lose.  They got size with there 6"8 power forward Joe Lacky who has a younger brother about 6"7 who comes in when he gets tired.  They got shooters all over the place especially there point guard Pitto.  He knocks down clutch shots.  All there wings are very strong fundametal and can shoot.

825602506[/snapback]

not saying mt pleasant doesn't have a chance, but lackey is pretty big and pitto is an excellent shooter...

not saying mt pleasant doesn't have a chance, but lackey is pretty big and pitto is an excellent shooter...

825606093[/snapback]

Mp has faced some big people and some good shooters, hopefully that won't scare them. :D I've heard about Lackey and some of yalls shooters, but i think Ezell might be impressed with some of MP's athletes!! thumb

i dont think they will run mp to death after seeing them aginst wayne county 4 times they want to run you are playing into what they want to do, however there starting 5 is very ath. and all can score, but past them they are not as good, staying out of foul trouble will be key, i think ezell has a couple big guys one i think is 6'8" the other 6'6" , but size doesnt seem to bother mp buy there 2 wins over wayne county who is big for 1a,  i say

mp by 10

825602536[/snapback]

uhhhhhh....big for 1A eh :) ok....mt pleasant is pretty big for single a too... i believe they are goin to double A..

DUNNO, PROBABLY ABOUT 6:30.(?)

825606116[/snapback]

Tickets are for sale from 8:30 to 3:00 at the Mt. Pleasant school office...

I'll take Ezell in this one. My boys are focused and playing good ball right now. And I hope MP fans welcome my guys to the jungle, cuz they are ready. Make it as hostile as you guys want it to be, cuz I know my guys are going to love making your fans sit down and head for the exits after they blow this one open. Ezell by 10.

I also think it will be a great matchup, the summertown loss by ezell makes you doubt, but then u look at mt pleasant's victory over moore county, BY 2, and ezell beat them pretty big twice without there big man lackey early in the year.

Im curious to know where each teams weaknesses are and who are the players for both teams who will step it up in this big game?