Oakland @ Cleveland

MidTennFootball

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you probably made it just one round farther than what everyone thought...from the beginning of the year on everyone was predicting cleveland to make it to the region final and thus a substate game..dont know if anyone was predicting winning that game...so really just one game farther than what was predicted

825610267[/snapback]

well, I didn't think that they would make it this far, and I'm not the only one. Seriously, I didn't think they would make it out of region. They surprised me, keep it up Raiders, keep the surprises coming!

very tought lost for Oakland last night.  I feel that i have to give recognition to D. Martin for Oakland,  He played his best game that i've seen out of him and he showed no signs of weakness vs. Charles Little.

825610487[/snapback]

Gotta give Boyd his props too... Scoring his game-high the last game of his highschool career. Atleast he went out with a bang! Hoping to see a lot of good coming out of Oakland in the next few years! Allen is going to be an all-star by his senior year! Good luck to lady pats thursday night. I have a lot of respect for Grandstaff and the team!