Shaud Johnson-Tennessee High

BristolBoy

It's about time Shaud Johnson gets some credit around the state. He is an awsome player. He had 22 in the win over Science Hill and can flat out pick apart a defense with his ball handling and passing. He is incedible off the dribble pulling up for jump shots and taking it to the rack. He is only a junior and with a win Monday he will finally get some state exposure down in M'Boro. I can't remember the last time he came out of a game either, Hes a warrior. No one compares to getting in the passing lanes like he does. Definetly D-1 material.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaud is amazing. thats all there is to it. he is a awsome kid and can play at the same time he is a leader with us and can deff take apart a def. he can shoot the lights out but where he really helps us is on defense. i have no ides how many he gets a gae but its helped us make it this far.last night it felt like he motivated the team better and it helped us come out with the win

Your lookin ahead alittle by sayin hes gonna get respect at the boro'. Remember Clinton was in this position last year and went to state so they arent the newcomers anymore its Tenn. High thats team is the newcomers to this situation. Hope you all handle it well because Clinton is going to come to play. Dandrus Whitt doesnt want this to be his last game.

I said with a win Monday.

825603339[/snapback]

why would the fact that this ths team are the newcomers matter? we arent newcomers to our home court, they are...they will be newcomers to all our tremendous fans and environment...i dont care what gomab says, according to him we wouldnt make it past greeneville, or shhs, but we are alive and kickin baby, and we will show clinton a thing or two on monday, we will be ready to send whitt home with some tissues...

and as for deshaud....man just come watch the kid play, enough said

estepp is 10 times better

825603629[/snapback]

estepp is done, tennessee high is still going, and you wait and see...i just watched the clinton film, and i bet half of you ahve never seen them play, especially the toppers...so talk all you want, and we will contyinue surprising you...oh yea...and deshaud is a junior, and hes already on the borderline of d-1 material, and hes got another year...estepp may be better, maybe a little bit right now, but he is done...deshaud will be cuttin you all up for another year...

estepp is done, tennessee high is still going, and you wait and see...i just watched the clinton film, and i bet half of you ahve never seen them play, especially the toppers...so talk all you want, and we will contyinue surprising you...oh yea...and deshaud is a junior, and hes already on the borderline of d-1 material, and hes got another year...estepp may be better, maybe a little bit right now, but he is done...deshaud will be cuttin you all up for another year...

825603644[/snapback]

Not without his outlet man, terrill

Not without his outlet man, terrill

825603665[/snapback]

estepp is not a one man team...granted he carried them..but with help..so what if we are graced with two great players...thats not deshauds fault..or is it? maybe we should just let shaud play one on five...is that what you want?

i believe dewshaud was region one mvp.,..leading all scorers against science hill...and still had time to bring the ball up against that scrappy press of theirs, which is not an easy task...so say what you want about deshaud...estepp and his team are done...good players win games...great players refuse to let their teams lose

Deshaud is good. Not as good as your making him though. He's not D-1 material. TN High is a good team but they won't make it to the 'Boro. Watch and see.

825603556[/snapback]

ok for one ur stupid shaud is just a junior and people said we wouldnt make it out of region so u might not want to say we cant go anywhere cause we will prove u wrong