Shaud Johnson-Tennessee High

BristolBoy

Estepp and Deshaud are both great players that don't get enough credit...if you wanna know who is better it's a toss up...I think Esteep is better when it comes to making everyone else around him better...but Deshaud on the other hand is better one-on-one(but still makes everyone around him better just not as good as Estepp)...having played against them both I think Deshaud is quicker but Estepp is smarter. Two great gaurds in this area and both seem to be good guys...Just my opinion...Goodluck to TN High against Clinton. And does anyone know if Estepp is going to play in college?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Estepp and Deshaud are both great players that don't get enough credit...if you wanna know who is better it's a toss up...I think Esteep is better when it comes to making everyone else around him better...but Deshaud on the other hand is better one-on-one(but still makes everyone around him better just not as good as Estepp)...having played against them both I think Deshaud is quicker but Estepp is smarter.  Two great gaurds in this area and both seem to be good guys...Just my opinion...Goodluck to TN High against Clinton.  And does anyone know if Estepp is going to play in college?

825604631[/snapback]

I agree, Deshaud should use his head when taking some of his shots. Estepp doesnt have to use his head because he is cash from anywhere in the gym.

Estepp and Deshaud are both great players that don't get enough credit...if you wanna know who is better it's a toss up...I think Esteep is better when it comes to making everyone else around him better...but Deshaud on the other hand is better one-on-one(but still makes everyone around him better just not as good as Estepp)...having played against them both I think Deshaud is quicker but Estepp is smarter.  Two great gaurds in this area and both seem to be good guys...Just my opinion...Goodluck to TN High against Clinton.  And does anyone know if Estepp is going to play in college?

825604631[/snapback]

estepp is so much quicker and smarter than deshaud...obviously, many people commenting on this didnt see both games last thursday to compare the two...estepp left many in the crowd with their mouths open...many in Science Hill's student section, which is amazing...nobody's mouth was open in our student section after shaud made a play cause none were nearly as impressive all season...but i can tell you that estepp is at a totally different level than deshaud. while deshaud is a great player, i dont think he is as quick or as smart as estepp...it's not even a competition.

and i heard that estepp is probably going to go to a college around here...probably Milligan or ETSU.

estepp is so much quicker and smarter than deshaud...obviously, many people commenting on this didnt see both games last thursday to compare the two...estepp left many in the crowd with their mouths open...many in Science Hill's student section, which is amazing...nobody's mouth was open in our student section after shaud made a play cause none were nearly as impressive all season...but i can tell you that estepp is at a totally different level than deshaud. while deshaud is a great player, i dont think he is as quick or as smart as estepp...it's not even a competition.

and i heard that estepp is probably going to go to a college around here...probably Milligan or ETSU.

825604815[/snapback]

their is no way estepp is quicker than shaud he has a better shot but not quicker

After tonight's substate game Shaud proved he was the real deal. Every man Clinton put on him he crossed over and made look dumb. He also wore them out with his defense and quick hands. He came up with a big steal near the end that really helped seal the win for TN high. Anyone who was there tonight knows that he was the best all around guard out there tonight. Whitt and Dye played well, but not well enough to give their team the win. Good luck to Shaud and the Vikes in state!

VIKING PRIDE