Pigeon Forge vs. Austin East

LadyTigersMom

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Tigers meet the Roadrunners tonight for their first-ever substate game.  Who do you think will win this one?  I've not seen the Roadrunners this season, but I know the Lady Tigers are ready for this game!

825603180[/snapback]

THE LADY ROADRUNNERS ARE PREPARED AS WELL TO FACE A VERY GOOD PIGEON FORGE TEAM.WE KNOW THAT EVERY TEAM AT THIS POINT IS WELL DESERVING TO ADVANCE ON TO THE STATE SO WE HAVE TO BE FOCUSED ON PLAYING STRONG DEFENSE AND NOT TAKING ANYONE LIGHTLY.I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD GAME TONIGHT AND I SEND ALL THE PIGEON FORGE FANS A HEARTY WELCOME.SEE TA ALL AT THE GAME

LTM

I know the drive is shorter so have a great night. Hope your girls move on to the boro. I have enjoyed your observations during the week which have been been well thought out and enlightning. May the best orange and black teams win tonight and meet in the boro on Saturday night. Good luck on your quest to find out who CC is. If we get to the boro I'll find you and introduce you. Make sure you take your trainer with you AE is a tough place to play.

Thanks, voice. We are prepared for AE tonight. Our girls have played against physical teams many times and in atmospheres where the fans are really "into" the game. Besides that....Jerome has given us a "Hearty Welcome" which we accept! :P Austin East has some classy fans who showed PF outstanding respect last year when our football team played at their place in play-offs. One of our kids had been killed in a shooting and AE had his jersey # on the scoreboard prior to the game. They also took a moment of silence and then prayed for his family and friends.

BTW, I know who CC is. We actually met a couple of years ago during the Twisters Tournament.

Thanks, voice.  We are prepared for AE tonight.  Our girls have played against physical teams many times and in atmospheres where the fans are really "into" the game.  Besides that....Jerome has given us a "Hearty Welcome" which we accept!  :P  Austin East has some classy fans who showed PF outstanding respect last year when our football team played at their place in play-offs.  One of our kids had been killed in a shooting and AE had his jersey # on the scoreboard prior to the game.  They also took a moment of silence and then prayed for his family and friends.

BTW, I know who CC is.  We actually met a couple of years ago during the Twisters Tournament.

825603297[/snapback]

THANK YOU TigersMom , FOR EVERYONE DON'T REMEMBER THE GOOD THINGS WE DO HERE AT AUSTIN-EAST.COME TO ENJOY AND CHEER LOUD FOR YOUR TEAM FOR AS WE ALL KNOW ONLY ONE WILL ADVANCE AND I THINK IT WILL ALL COME DOWN TO THE PLAYERS.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS TONIGHT.

How bout dem Lady Roadrunners? I enjoyed the outcome of the game however, the elbows and cheap shots were uncalled for. I'm glad the refs controlled it from the get go or else it would've been ugly. The 00 from PF boy she's a hustler but she was jawing at the Lady Runners.

I'm not trying to start anything but thanks for the wonderful game PF... Goodluck next year!!!