Substate at Viking Hall

thsballa11

i have a feeling the ship is about to be sunk.

825607285[/snapback]

sunken ship? heck no...topped toppers! heck yea baby...ths represents the region in the boro baby...we did exactly what we said wed do,...we beat them at our game...maybe its time we get just a little mroe respect...we arent worldbeaters, but we deserve some credit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. this is all there is to say clinton played with all their heart and played hard they are a great team and seemed more controlde today than in their film good job dragons you all are really good. As for us we do deserve more respect people said we wouldnt get our of region possible district and look at us now district runner region ......CHAMPS... and we are going to the boro so we deserve more. Now last the big mighty toppers. get in the gym you might go to state next year. MABY.

]VIKING PRIDE

we ready....are yall??

825608601[/snapback]

we will be ready...we are always geared up and prepared...havent seen yall play yet...just what ive heard on here, sounds like you all have a great team...and thsats why we go to state...to play tennessee's best competition...dont count us out yet...we will be in the boro, fightin like dogs to surprise everyone yet again...good luck to everyone

viking pride

we will be ready...we are always geared up and prepared...havent seen yall play yet...just what ive heard on here, sounds like you all have a great team...and thsats why we go to state...to play tennessee's best competition...dont count us out yet...we will be in the boro, fightin like dogs to surprise everyone yet again...good luck to everyone

viking pride

825608616[/snapback]

oo not counting anyone out...anyone can win during tourny...how many students will yall be bring to the 'boro...

oo not counting anyone out...anyone can win during tourny...how many students will yall be bring to the 'boro...

825608617[/snapback]

we dont know who will be coming but i can tell u one thing our players and coaches will be there and we will be ready at the tip and i dunno if we will win or loose cause i havent even heard a thing about you all but will be ready to play our toee$ off and we will give it our all so good luck to every one and congrats on making it this far it awsome.

The Dragons will be scratching their heads … dazed and confused at why they were barely able to reach double figures by the end of the first quarter! Defensive execution decides this game.

THS – 58

CHS - 52

825605956[/snapback]

I guess I gave the Dragons gunslinger offence too much credit … or was it that I didn’t give the Viking fortress D enough?!!! Either way … WAY TO REPRESENT VIKES!!!!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way … smooth move by the guy in the Clinton student section with the JUG OF TEA!!! The 5-minute break in the action it took to clean up his spill was just what the doctor ordered for the Viking 5 to take it to the finish line in stride!!! That had a strange resemblance to the Toppers holding the ball the entire first overtime period in their LOSS to the Vikings in the regional championship game!!! :D:lol:;)

I guess I gave the Dragons gunslinger offence too much credit … or was it that I didn’t give the Viking fortress D enough?!!! Either way … WAY TO REPRESENT VIKES!!!!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way … smooth move by the guy in the Clinton student section with the JUG OF TEA!!! The 5-minute break in the action it took to clean up his spill was just what the doctor ordered for the Viking 5 to take it to the finish line in stride!!! That had a strange resemblance to the Toppers holding the ball the entire first overtime period in their LOSS to the Vikings in the regional championship game!!!  :D  :P  :P

825608920[/snapback]

you can have your glory now, its a small price to pay for the dominance the toppers will have in the next few years...

and you all better go ready to play against siegal or you will get worked.

good luck though.