DEDICATION IS LEWIS COUNTYS MIDDLE NAME

righchea

well guys and gals im back with another update yes its me ure local tennis expert. today i saw some real dedication out of lewis countys tennis players. I spotted Aaron and Stephanie practicing at the municipal part this afternoon this is the kind of players wer have in our fine school im glad to see this kind of dedication out of our players . On another more serious note Johnny Shoeski this weekend was spotted making may laps (riding around town 4 those of you that dont know) with Kelsey. This is a major distraction for this young man he needs to be concentrating on his tennis swing rather than his personal life there is time for that after tennis season. Also Nick Mcclain is off of the market yet again ladies. Yes i know it is verry heart breaking but it was bound to happen good luck with your new wife and i wish you the best of luck in what ever you do in life. Well this is all of the facinating info i have for you this evening thank you and god bless.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news to hear about the dedication these players are puttin forth. I bet that Senor "Papi" Jackson is happy to see that his wise teachings are starting to show in these young kids. Also I would like to congratulate Nick "Little Bill" Mcclain on his marriage w/ Marisa "Kobe" Bryant. Good luck w/ Married life. And you can't be serious... Johnny Shoeski was ridin around town w/ Kelsey?? This is truely breaking news..this could be bad news for the Lewis County High School Tennis team..hopefully not though...we'll have to go through w/ operation "protect shoeski"....well i'm out for now...

peace

THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST TENNIS SEASON EVER, I DON'T CARE IF THEY WIN A MATCH WE'RE GONNA HAVE TAILGATING GOING ON AND A STRIP POLE IS BEING INSTALLED AND MICHAEL JACKSON WILL BE PRESENT FOR EVERYSINGLE MATCH.... he may even sing and dance a lil bit! Trust me Michael Jackson will really be present!

YES IM BACK ONCE AGAIN THE LOCAL TENNIS PRO WELL I MIGHT HAVE TO AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE TO INFORCE PROJECT "protect shoeski" I MEAN HE IS A FINE TENNIS PLAYER NOT TO MENTION HE HAS A VERRY PIMP TRUCK WITH (18'S AND BAGS AND A SYSTEM AND OTHER MISC ITEMS) AND HE NEEDS TO STAY FOCUSED ON TENNIS I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP THE LADIES AT BAY BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PRIORTIES IN ORDER IN ORDER TO SUCCIED IN LIFE SO KEEP THAT IN MIND. SENIOR JACKSON SHOULD BE VERRY PLEASED WITH HIS TEAM MORE SPICIFIC BRIAN MA-CAN (CANT SPELL HIS NAME SORRY DUDE) HE IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIM SELF IN THIS TOWN WITH HIS RACKET IN ONE HAND AND A HAIR BRUSH IN HIS OTHER HE IS THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER WE HAVE HAD IN LEWIS COUNTY SINCE ANDREW PERKINS WELL I HAVE TO GO ONCE AGAIN UNTIL NEXT TIME PEACE SKRIPPLE thumb

HAVING TAILGATING AT A TENNIS MATCH?????????? THAT IS OBSURD THAT COULD QUITE POSSIBLE BE THE CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. WHO WOULD WANT TO SIT AT A TENNIS MATCH ON A TAILGATE. I WOULD THATS WHO THAT IS THE BEST THING IVE HEARD ALL DAY GOOD THINKING WE WILL BRING THE GRILL AND EVERY THING AND MAYBE EVEN THE KIDDY POOL FOR THE HOT DAYS OF TENNIS MAN THAT WAS GOOD THINKING AND ONE QUESTION IS THE CHEERLEADERS IN TENNIS AND IF SO DO THEY WEAR BATHING SUITS WHEN THEY CHEER?? JUST A QUESTION I NEED ANSWERED FOR THE TENNIS EXPERTS LOL

Ya know when I think about it...Johnny Shoeski does have a VERRRY Pimp truck..i mean come on....your know you are a hard #### when you park your truck at tha front of the school w/ one side up and one side down...thats just hard...anywayz...enuff about the pimpness of Shoeski's truck even though i could go on and on..cuz i mean seriously it has 18's, bags, a system....there i go again gettin off topic. Sorry..ok...yes i would have to agree about Brian although i haven't seen him play yet. I hear he is the next Roger Federerereererererrere...or however many e's and r's are in his name. And Nick "Little Bill" Mcclain is the next Andy Roddick who happens to bleed orange like me. And I guess if I had to pick someone for Shoeski..it would be Andre Agassi....yea Shoeski has a mean side...that quiet act is what i say..an ACT...hes hard...well thats all for now...back to you Righ Chea!

LOL Andrew Perkins was a PRO... thas a new nickname for bryan... Ma-Can.... idk about the cheerleaders though, i will check with my sources and see what they say about it... i'm excited about the kiddy pool man! We will need our wigs and megaphones( AKA Mcdonalds Cups) for the tennis matches this year, WHEW WHEW!

Edited by dudumonaghan

Yes, Its is me. Johnny Shoeski. The person largely talked about through the tennis community. Some people will be happy to know that this weekend did not go that well and I will be single for a while. But I do not disapprove of Nick's commitment to his new woman. I wish them great luck throughout the years and hope they have a great life. Me on the other hand, will try to keep my mind on the game, cause someone has to keep their priorities straight and I will do my best to carry the Lewis Co. Tennis to to victory.

IM VERRY PLEASED TO HEAR THAT JOHNNY WILL CARRY THE LOAD FOR LEWIS COUNTY AND PUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE ON HOLD FOR A LITTLE WHILE. THE CAMERON CRAZIEST WILL NOT BE HELD TO THE GYM THEY WILL VENTURE OUT INTO THE TENNIS FACILITY AND CREATE HAVOC FOR THE OPPOSING TEAMS WITH OUR "MEGAFONES" AND WIGS WHILE PLAYING IN THE KIDDY POOLS AND SITTING ON TAILGATES YES IM SO EXICTED TENNIS WILL BE NOTHIN BUT FUN 4 LEWIS COUNTIONS AND A VERRY BAD PLACE FOR OPPOSING TEAMS TO COME AND PLAY WE WILL HAVE A "FREE PANTHER PIT" FOR TENNIS GAMES JUST FOR THE RECORD AND YOU CAN WEAR YOUR P-NATIONS SHIRTS FROM B-BALL TO SAVE $ LOL OUT ONCE AGIAN ANDREW PERKINS NO CONTEST WHEN IT COMES TO HE AND A TENNIS RACKET

I'm all about saving money!!! We will be seated on the Aluminum bleachers and doing the "cameron crazies".... I'm so excited i just may... splat :lol::D:D jus kiddin

and the main thing we need to do is to get one of the tennis players to adopt us and we'll call them DADDY.... :lol::o

Edited by dudumonaghan