justin hesster & that central cougar squad

hess is great player that COMES OFF THE BENCH. he would be a starter and a go to guy with almost any other team in the conference and probably the region. he has amazing rebound skills, not to mention the number of steals he gets. his shot is a thing of beauty. don't say u don't think he's not that good, when you've only seen 2 or 3 times. if u had watched him all year you would be singing a different tune. he gets great production off the bench, he is the best sophmore in district for sure.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious how many games did it take him to score 300 points??? i know it took more than "a couple of games" like said but if it was over the whole season that not very much.

825614247[/snapback]

Hess is a sophmore who comes off the bench on a very talented team that starts 3 seniors & 2 juniors. He averages about 2 quarters a game and played about 35 games so you fiqure it out.......I would say thats pretty good!!!! He also has about 100 rebounds and steals so I don't know were they get he can't play defense.

Hess is a sophmore who comes off the bench on a very talented team that starts 3 seniors & 2 juniors. He averages about 2 quarters a game and played about 35 games so you fiqure it out.......I would say thats pretty good!!!! He also has about 100 rebounds and steals so I don't know were they get he can't play defense.

825614518[/snapback]

ok i gotcha....i figured he was a starter the way yall talked about him but around 10ppg isnt much for a starter. thats solid for soemone soming off the bench though....you'd think he would play more if he can get 10 points in half the game.