Grace/ Pickett Co

gracekeeper12

good game pickett and good luck at state. who will pickett play in the first round? anyways and good year grace. at the end of the season you all played together and hard. good luck next year and i cant wait to play ya. and to johnny parshall great season. you steppped it up and played hard and with class. best of luck to you in whatever you do.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Picket...ya'll proved yourself worthy!

And to Grace...great season...when I first heard ya'll lost..I was shocked...To all the players...you all did great....It is hard to travel a long ways and play...especially at Pickett..from what I hear...

I know you rather not hear this or any sympathy, but good season Johnny and Evan...ya'll deserve to be in state...you two and Eldridge are good ball players...

will Evan play any college ball?

and Carter...you have plenty of time to make it back to State...good job stepping up this season..you freakin' monster... thumb

Why is it that when all of the good folks her in the Upper Cumberland gave the Grace faithful a fair warning of what to expect when you play the Bobcats in the "DEN" we were "exagerating" or "trash-talking" or "dreaming" or whatever else it was called.....But then when PCHS clips the eagles wings by 20 they all are "shocked" and can't believe what went wrong???

I'll tell you why...because like we all said before...they were judging the Bobcats on those two games played in Chattanooga and would not except that what they saw was not typical "Bobcat Basketball".

To the Pickett County fans...I sure missed doing you're game this year but sure are glad you guys are now 10-0 at home and on your way to the 'BORO.

My Dawgs came up short tonite in C-nooga. Seth Skogen was filling it up (31)..Not making any excuses cause its all over now but I found out from Godwin's dad that a few of the guys have been "tossing their cookies" for the last couple of days. But hey even sick it wasn't decided until late. 1st (9-9) Halftime (31-28) Temple 3rd (50- 42) Temple......Final 74-55

Godwin 17

Walden 12

Rich 0

Even after we got trimmed by Temple I still believe your best is better than what they have to throw at you. The only thing I see that might keep a rematch from happening is Peabody out of the West who is supposed to be bad news with Doaks.

Anyways.....Good Luck Bobcats!!!!!!

Bring Another Ball Back To The Upper Cumberland thumb

Well see what happened here was, Grace was not on in the first half and Pickett was. Second half the score difference was around the same the whole time. Grace lost it in the first half.

Oh and Grace didnt play anything like they played against temple the other day.

Edited by Kilroy

Reg 4A Announcer...we know you wouldn't be with us tonight and that made those of us that know how you've done our substate games for years a little nervous...but the Bobcats came through. Thanks for your great support in the past...next year will be Clay Co's turn. Pickett didn't play well that weekend in Chattanooga and now all those nay sayers down there know that's the truth! Bobcats roll!

Oh and Grace didnt play anything like they played against temple the other day.

825608915[/snapback]

Yeah and Clay didn't play anything like they played against Pickett in the District or Region Final.

And it all still means the same thing....Grace lost and Clay lost...No need for excuses.......JUST LOST

1 or 101....1st Half or 2nd Half or OT......STILL LOST!!!!!

Ha ha ha grace boys your season is over congragulations.Now get ready for football.You'll need it.Grace golden eagles holla at cha

825608936[/snapback]

hohoho, this kid is a joke. at least grace has other sports they are decent in, and as far as our football program, are we supposed to be good? This will be our second year in existence, so I would hope that you folks could beat us. We were never on here saying that we would win state or anything, we would take it one game at a time and many of us actually thought we had a chance against Pickett, but i guess some teams just bring out the best in others (temple-grace). I say crap on here but i know when to say I am wrong, which I was, because PC whipped our butts tonight and we looked like we didnt belong on the same court, but everyone was calling SP a joke all year and you guys got on here building yourself up, even though you never, not even once, proved that you were better than a mediocre team.

Congrats to PC and Temple on their wins, good luck.