gracekeeper12

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some things to say:

1)Picket played a great game and deserved to win

2)Grace played bad and didnt deserve to win

3)the officiating was horrid, some of the worst ive seen all year, but did not affect the outcome of the game by any means

4)I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GRACE FANS THAT TRAVELED THAT LONG WAY TO SUPPORT OUR TEAM! I CANT BELIEVE THAT WAS MY LAST GAME WITH YA ROLWAND. IT WAS REAL.

5)everything changes at the 'Boro. PC will do well b/c they are a good basketball team, but wont win it b/c the three will not "rain" as it did at the bobcats home court. its a totally different place to play in. they do not have the experience.

6)i love ya johnny and evan, its been great and im going to miss ya. great year.

7) WAIT TILL TEMPLE!!!

Go Crusaders! (wow, felt a tad strange from a grace fan)

Go Crusaders! (wow, felt a tad strange from a grace fan)

825610700[/snapback]

Its all good man, we know that our district and our region is consistently one of the toughest in the state. There is no shame it wanting teams that are close to you to do good once you are out. Temple isnt weak by any means and i support them through the rest of the tournament now that we are out.

Haha drew, I am proud of you, I thought you werent gonna get anything last night...

I too am rooting for temple throughout the state tourny AC...

grace played a bad game last night, ok maybe it was all PC's outstanding defense, but we did play a horrible game. Andrew you are right, the officiating was aweful(nothin like home cookin'), but that is definately not the reason we lost. There were just bad fouls throughout the game and when they called some on PC it seemed as make-up calls, speakin of make-up (maybe its maybeline). anyways, congrats to PC and we hope you get to the state finals....so we can see what you have to say after your loss to temple.

Its all good man, we know that our district and our region is consistently one of the toughest in the state. There is no shame it wanting teams that are close to you to do good once you are out. Temple isnt weak by any means and i support them through the rest of the tournament now that we are out.

825610744[/snapback]

watch for temple to choke in 1st round. bank on it.

I'M SO GLAD PC ISN'T LIKE ALL THESE OTHER TOWNS<--->CAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT!! I HOPE PCHS BRINGS HOME THE GOLD!!! YOU CAN DO IT CATS..YOU CAN DO IT!! MIGHTY BOBCATS!!!!! yeah i'd say a lot of ppl would laugh in chatt-town ppl's faces if Temple choked in the first round..just cause chatt-town ppl say they are gonna win it all...u never know what will happen..only God knows...

-GOT BIBB? WE DO!..PCHS BOBCATS-