OAKLAND STUDENTS

tellicobearfan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF the nation shows up to cheer on the lady pats i will drive in from school to yell for the stars the next week.

priceless, u know how to round em up dont u?

where is that oaklandgrad dude?

oh he must be at a "meeting?"

825611759[/snapback]

Well you can add Smyrna support! MSK and I both will be in attendance for sure. I am sure there will be many others from Smyrna! We will be at both the boys and girls games! I would love to see a BORO sweep! B)

thank you king.... If we copied Orange Nation then they copied Red Sox Nation and Red Sox Nation copied the Raider Nation...need I go on??? Nation is just a word yet Oakland students use it to say everything we do is imitating other fans. The idea of Siegel Nation was never to be the most original name ever. our chants are yes but we knew when we came up with Siegel Nation that we weren't the inventers of (Team Name) Nation

Think those two ladies need to take a reading comprehension class to really understand what the original article is about. Never said we invented The Nation

thank you king.... If we copied Orange Nation then they copied Red Sox Nation and Red Sox Nation copied the Raider Nation...need I go on??? Nation is just a word yet Oakland students use it to say everything we do is imitating other fans.  The idea of Siegel Nation was never to be the most original name ever.  our chants are yes but we knew when we came up with Siegel Nation that we weren't the inventers of  (Team Name) Nation

Think those two ladies need to take a reading comprehension class to really understand what the original article is about.  Never said we invented The Nation

825611832[/snapback]

Come on guys... enough is enough. You both have made your point. OHS has a right to be upset. However Siegel has taken enough heat! Can't we all just get along????

Well you can add Smyrna support!  MSK and I both will be in attendance for sure.  I am sure there will be many others from Smyrna! We will be at both the boys and girls games!  I would love to see a BORO sweep!  B)

825611817[/snapback]

i am sure that oaklandgrad will save u a seat rite beside him, msk! just call his cell to see where he will be.

lol why does Oakland have a reason to be upset??

825611893[/snapback]

Personally I think Oakland students who care about "Siegel Nation" are just as stubborn as you saying that student sections copy you. I think the sound of Siegel Nation is awesome, just say it.. Siegel Nation, although I like the sound of Unlce Randys Kids alot it's just cool for you guys to be known all around TN as "The Nation"

agreed....some people think we are cocky or arrogant...but theres just so much pride in siegel and The Nation, thats it. That and I don't believe any of us ever thought it would get this big....selling 400+ shirts and the student attendance at all of our games.

personally...I just find it funny that people say we imitated UT but then they go and imitate us just ironic I thought

agreed....some people think we are cocky or arrogant...but theres just so much pride in siegel and The Nation, thats it.  That and I don't believe any of us ever thought it would get this big....selling 400+ shirts and the student attendance at all of our games. 

personally...I just find it funny that people say we imitated UT but then they go and imitate us just ironic I thought

825611909[/snapback]

We don't imitate you guys B)

Heh, I found it funny how Blackman was chanting "Blackman Nation" at the regional tournament, chanting as if they had a good basketball team lol.