ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

I Agree, the only way Tn High Will have a chance is if they bring there own officials. Just ask Greenville, and science hill. If the region was played anywhere eles but Viking hall, Even a middle school theam would have a chance to win. I guess money dose go along way up there in Bristol. Savour your moment you'll be home Thursday night. Good Luck next year to Greenville ,science hill, and Clinton. You won't have to worry about THS,for along time. What goes around comes right back around.  Seigal will crush them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825611728[/snapback]

I dont know if crush will be the word...might be more of a complete demolishing...Tennessee is talking now but I dont think they will have much to say after the game next thursday...and please do us all a favor, when you do get beat...dont use any sorry excuses...thanks in advance

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok VIKINGS. listen up. we hope that yall are ready to be demolished next thursday and were about ready and see some girls ACTUALLY do something other than cheer..OH WAIT! thats all yalls cheerleaders CAN do! DANG. so yea and i hope you bring your STUDENTS to the game b/c we all know the original NATION will be there and boy will they be LOUD and PROUD!! No ones got anything on Keith...you cant stop Darius...Jimmy Jesus, enough said...Ninja  all the way baby hes one crazy mother....Lucas, why even try? you cant stop the tree...Tyler 3 pointers baby...yeah so why even show up...just go home and save your self esteem and dignity!!!! WE AT MTSU BABY...AINT NO PLAYIN NO MORE! GET REAL TRICK!!!! go ahead and start your tractors!!  cause its gonna be a short night for you Vikings.......

whoever wrote this ^ B) we dont claim them B)

I usually don't talk much trash on here but these Siegel people are a little too cocky. I found out today that we will have a pretty good student section down there along with our cheerleaders who according to you can only cheer. Well what else can your cheerleaders do? Wait, don't tell me lets keep this clean. You alls cheerleaders may be a little too over the top or something. We might not have a whole nation down there but we don't need a nation like you guys do to win games. I thought your nickname used to be Harris's Hooligans or something like that but wait lets just change our mind to something more origianl like Siegel Nation. Yeah, no ones ever used nation before just a hundred other school and of course UT. But it doesnt matter it makes you sound cool. We had an awesome student section in football this year , by the way we did go 13-1 and what did yall go 9-1? Where was the nation on that season? Can't wait to see you guys in M'boro embarrasing you in front of your hometown.

lol BristolBoy....not even we know what those cheerleaders were talking about and I said that on their name hah. Your right it was Harris' hooligans until our administration told us to change it because it excluded other sports teams like girls bball and fball. We actually had amazingly good crowd support considering our teams records....we took 50-100 students to all away games even during Hurricane Ivan. We don't even have a home stadium yet...BTW... You made one lil typo...we were 1-9 not 9-1 thumb

We won't be embarassed by anybody...We are in the final 8 with a team that everyone said was too immature not disciplined not enough depth and so on. Well one Regular Season district title, one district tournament title along with one region tourney title later we have proven all of the doubters wrong... we have nothing to be ashamed of no matter what the outcome of next Thursdays game.

You should stick to being the "congenial" one who doesn't talk trash..because the "trash talker" stereotype doesn't seem to fit u too well B)

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest The Black Hole
I usually don't talk much trash on here but these Siegel people are a little too cocky. I found out today that we will have a pretty good student section down there along with our cheerleaders who according to you can only cheer. Well what else can your cheerleaders do? Wait, don't tell me lets keep this clean. You alls cheerleaders may be a little too over the top or something. We might not have a whole nation down there but we don't need a nation like you guys do to win games. I thought your nickname used to be Harris's Hooligans or something like that but wait lets just change our mind to something more origianl like Siegel Nation. Yeah, no ones ever used nation before just  a hundred other school and of course UT. But  it doesnt matter it makes you sound cool. We had an awesome student section in football this year , by the way we did go 13-1 and what did yall go 9-1? Where was the nation on that season? Can't wait to see you guys in M'boro embarrasing you in front of your hometown.

825611934[/snapback]

Thanks for such a great post....glad to hear you went 13-1 in football because that means nothing at all....keep posting things like this i enjoy reading it

I usually don't talk much trash on here but these Siegel people are a little too cocky. I found out today that we will have a pretty good student section down there along with our cheerleaders who according to you can only cheer. Well what else can your cheerleaders do? Wait, don't tell me lets keep this clean. You alls cheerleaders may be a little too over the top or something. We might not have a whole nation down there but we don't need a nation like you guys do to win games. I thought your nickname used to be Harris's Hooligans or something like that but wait lets just change our mind to something more origianl like Siegel Nation. Yeah, no ones ever used nation before just  a hundred other school and of course UT. But  it doesnt matter it makes you sound cool. We had an awesome student section in football this year , by the way we did go 13-1 and what did yall go 9-1? Where was the nation on that season? Can't wait to see you guys in M'boro embarrasing you in front of your hometown.

825611934[/snapback]

EVERYONE is surprised you guys made it to state. Someone on here even said that a middle school team could win, they dont need a nation to win games. Student sections dont win games, players do. you talk about someone being cocky, you're an idiot. you don't know anything about student sections til you've seen the nation or even uncle randys kids, we're crazy down here B)

Okay this past week ive seen at least 3 articles in papers saying how people cant have their kids comng to our games because our student student sections chants were too vulgar. Not bragging because thats not something to brag about plus they had to put tape down on the court to show where we couldnt stand because too many people coming onto the court during the game and just up the street the game between Unicoi and Central was postponed for 15 minutes because of a fight in the stands. Those arent things to brag about but trust me we know what crazy is.

Okay this past week ive seen at least 3 articles in papers saying how people cant have their kids comng to our games because our student  student sections chants were too vulgar. Not bragging because thats not something to brag about plus they had to put tape down on the court to show where we couldnt stand because too many people coming onto the court during the game and just up the street the game between Unicoi and Central was postponed for 15 minutes because of a fight in the stands. Those arent things to brag about but trust me we know what crazy is.

825611954[/snapback]

Doesnt make a good student section, makes a trashy student section. Can't wait to see your trash next thursday.

Okay this past week ive seen at least 3 articles in papers saying how people cant have their kids comng to our games because our student student sections chants were too vulgar. Not bragging because thats not something to brag about plus they had to put tape down on the court to show where we couldnt stand because too many people coming onto the court during the game and just up the street the game between Unicoi and Central was postponed for 15 minutes because of a fight in the stands. Those arent things to brag about but trust me we know what crazy is.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? TAPE ON THE COURT Dear God

Crazy doesn't mean delinquent :o

We had a meeting earlier this year talking about why other schools hate us....reason #1 why administrations hate us...Because they have to pay for 5 extra security guards anytime a team plays Siegel. Don't know why they felt the need for more security unless their fans cant control themselves but I did find that kind of funny and since you were in the mood of comparing delinquency. I thought I would throw one of the many things out there.

People, you better watch out for those Murphreesboro fans cause their CRAZY, they have to have security guards at the game cause there so CRAZY, they are so CRAZY that this is the first year a M'boro team has made the state since 96, they are so dang CRAZY, they are CRAZIER than CRAZY bread, i dont want to go the game cause i might get hurt by some CRAZY guy. They are so CRAZY they make t-shirts, those CRAZY m'boro fans, you might want to watch out for them.