ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

hs sports fan, how's basketball going for you?  Oh, I just remembered, yall's season is OVER!!! 

I just had to say that sports fan.  Just messing with you.  No harm intended.

825618261[/snapback]

completely uncalled for...even if it was just a joke.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole
hs sports fan, how's basketball going for you?  Oh, I just remembered, yall's season is OVER!!! 

I just had to say that sports fan.  Just messing with you.  No harm intended.

825618261[/snapback]

Pointless and Tasteless regardless if your joking or not.....it would be like me asking how the blaze is doing in Basketball

Whatever this is no fun anyways...yall are too serious! maybe you should loosin up about things...i was just having fun...but i guess some poeple cant take a joke huh...

825618062[/snapback]

i know of one other person making a fool of themselves over the internet by that name ... other than ms kimbrough of course. :o

so are the rumors true that THS is cancelling school on thursday so they can pack up everyone and head to the boro?

completely uncalled for...even if it was just a joke.

825618415[/snapback]

Pointless and Tasteless regardless if your joking or not.....it would be like me asking how the blaze is doing in Basketball

825618465[/snapback]

Yall two need to relax a little bit. It's okay to joke around on here. hs sports fan is a friend of mine outside of coacht so he knows I'm not trying to be mean or anything.

Blackhole, I could care less if you ask me how Blackman is doing in bball. I know they stink, and besides, I graduated from there 2 years ago. I don't really care about the bball team anymore.