ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

I know we would probably a little rusty or on the other hand we could be fresh, but coach harris should talk to burks and see if Riverdale could scrimmage Siegel, Riverdale does a little bit of both, slow it down, and push it. And Riverdale is one of the few to beat Siegel, it would be more of a chance for Riverdale to help Siegel out then a rivalry thing. I think there is to much bad blood for Oakland and Siegel to do that, and Blackman wouldnt make Siegel any better, but Burks and Harris are friends so who knows, it would be fun.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I have always wondered about.......why are the Nation's shirts black instead of the school's colors? Like for the    Raider Nation? I am not trying to start something as I like the Black ones very much, but if the new ones are pastel colors now.......???????? Why not all of them the same color and the colors of the school?That makes it look unified. I mean if all of you had been at the game Sat night, Dawbit would have claimed that you were for Mt Juliet b/c of the black. That is his selective reasoning . Again, just wondering about that.

GO NINJA GO :lol:

825616525[/snapback]

either way, the black is just one color, the pastels look like a bunch of skittles

we went for Black because of the whole theme of "the black hole" as Siegel's home court and to look very unified. and then stupid freshman cheerleaders and their parents decided...."Well its spring so we need spring colors" Completely missed the whole point of the black shirts. Lets just say alot of us weren't too happy when those shirts started popping up. Nolan and some other teachers weren't too happy about it either. we are tellin everyone to wear black thursday but I'm sure theres going to be some idiots who decide to wear the ###### shirts

No were not going to stop talking about it, that cost us a trip to the Murf' for the 2nd straight year. And as they days go on we keep finding out more info. Like how one of the refs were kicked out of Knoxville for being a bad ref and moved to the Athens area, changed his name, and started over again up their. I wont stop talking about it because our best player fouled out w/ 4 fouls w/ about 2.30 left in the game. And no i wont stop talking about it because the foul total was 15+ to 5-.

we went for Black because of the whole theme of "the black hole" as Siegel's home court and to look very unified.  and then stupid freshman cheerleaders and their parents decided...."Well its spring so we need spring colors"  Completely missed the whole point of the black shirts.  Lets just say alot of us weren't too happy when those shirts started popping up.  Nolan and some other teachers weren't too happy about it either.  we are tellin everyone to wear black thursday but I'm sure theres going to be some idiots who decide to wear the ###### shirts

825616591[/snapback]

Well if there are so many of these shirts goin around surely we can round one up for the "ASSASSIN"!!