WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to see everyone counting unaka out for the second year atleast some of them are picking them to get to the championship game. you never count out the defending state champs. but that is why they play the games cause if they didnt the most liked team would win evertime and it seems to be temple. the only prob i got is who else can say they arent not a private school and have been to the state tournament 3 out of the last 4. Unaka played temple early in the season at home and they played horrible and the fans werent there like they were there on monday night i am sure temple prob didnt play like they were hopin from what i am hearing but of course this is why they play the games

Where do y ou think these pl a yers come from? Not home grown, but paid well.

825610828[/snapback]

wow! you are dumb...You know what you do when you ASSume? how could temple pay off anyone? where does the moeny come from? they don't have anyone? you are the biggest idiot in the world...seriously...actually they are home grown...the Wadleys....Mr Wadley has worked his tale off for years and so has his sons....shut your mouth you ignorant white trash...go back to your hole...