Unaka vs. Peabody

buffcoach

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is your school unaka? or Uranus?

825619827[/snapback]

I have read all 16 of your posts on here and none of them are even worth the space taken up to type them. I hope your id name means finest cUp in Nashville (immature) Youth Combine, and you are not insulting New York cops. If you want to know the correct way to pronounce the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPION's name, just ask all the teams they have beaten. From your date of existence (March 14, 2005), I'd presume that you are a bitter coacht poster that just got exiled and came back with this hidious id, mocking true heroes. I will take one of your quotes and tell you that "if the shoe fits......stick it in your mouth." There's enough pollution already. Please see below for further instructions so you don't pollute. GOD BLESS!!!!!

:)

I have been told by someone very knowledgeable in the Unaka Program, that the Rangers have s Serious Matchup Problem; that they are pitted against a very Stout team.

That being said, the Rangers love a good challenge; and if anyone can find a way to get through Round One, against an overwhelming opponent, it is Donald Ensor, and his brother Johnnie, Richard Thomas and Larry Bowling.

Good Luck, Guys! Hope to be able to see you Friday.

I have not seen or heard a lot about Peabody, but I have seen Unaka play 4 or 5 times.  Does Peabody have any ball handlers?  If not, this game could be over early.  If Peabody can't get it down the floor, how can Doaks score?  Unaka's defense is relentless.  Their press is tough to beat.  If Peabody's guards are not great passers and ball handlers, I say Unaka wins easy.

825613035[/snapback]

Peabody has a very strong inside game so watch the guards also