Dyersburg

squirrel

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i left the game in the second half itwas tied i think. Neither team looked that solid but, Drew Mallard made some great saves. I underestimated him in goal but he could be one of the best in west tn. Doesn't look good for them in AAA though. Westview is very small, but solid for the most part on defense except for the short kid on the right side but brooks and mcbeth are both solid defenders.

He's definately the best ive seen in west tn(not including memphis). But, good goaltending does nothing for you if you can't score. You can't win state tying everyone. Im not hating though but they have a long way to go if they expect to go and win state. They need to find a finisher quick.

He's definately the best ive seen in west tn(not including memphis).  But,  good goaltending does nothing for you if you can't score.  You can't win state tying everyone.  Im not hating though but they have a long way to go if they expect to go and win state.  They need to find a finisher quick.

825629111[/snapback]

I AGREE WITH YOU BUT THIS IS NOT HIGH SCORING SPORT-ONE MISTAKE BY THE D OR THE KEEPER AND YOU GET A GOAL-IF YOU RECALL MARTIN DIDN'T SCORE EITHER IN THAT GAME-DO YOU THINK WESTVIEW CAN MAKE IT TO STATE W/OUT MATT HURT? AND A WORD TO THE WISE-YOU ALSO CANT GET TO STATE IF YOU GET A TSSAA SANCTION FOR HAVING THE TRAVELING TEAM COACH -COACHING THE HIGH SCHOOL TEAM-AT LEAST IN FULL VIEW ON THE SIDE LINES.