Grace-Notre Dame

gracekeeper12

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad carlos...i forgot about him thinkin you kicked the ball at him...hes right, he didnt say nothing....he just kicked the ball away and the ref thought he was gunning for him..

good luck to you guys carlos.. and sorry for gettin in your face and trying to shake hands after the game...i should have known you were upset

825618491[/snapback]

hahaha it'z all gravy man you and i both know how it is on the field. i talk just as much crap as the next guy but i don't mean anythin by it.

haha turns out the ref wan't even lookin my way to see me "kick it at him" it hit him in the neck... that would imply that he was turned around facing the other direction and all he saw was me stanind in the goal with my hands on my hips oh well it's over and we will move on... good luck to you guys.

BTW- where do i know you from so i know exactly who yuo are...

Deep tissue bruises in one's knee hurts like crap!  I have had it happen to me several times, if that's all it is, he should be back in about a week or so if he takes it easy.  Get healthy Nick!

825618927[/snapback]

yeah, its bad, but we had heard a lot worse, so we were glad to hear it was only a deep bruise....

Great Game Grace, and Notre Dame. Those kind of games are the ones all teams like to play in. Grace- you guys are good I wish you all the best..

Good Luck ND and Grace

BTW- Nick just had a real deep bruise in his knee, he should be back in about a week.