BGA..... The real deal?

Heartstopper

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo, is franklin not good this year?

825633743[/snapback]

Saw part of the FHS/BGA game tonight. Game finished in a tie 1 - 1. FHS looked consistent, no real stand out player but yes, a good team. BGA also looked good, just not exceptional. If both teams teams play their remaining games as they played tonight they will have winning seasons, but just barely.

the franklin/bga game tonight ended in a tie Franklin looked good and showed the want to win the game and bga looked good at times but playing very sloppy franklin will suprise a lot of teams this year and bga will have to stop going into games thinking their

going to blow out the team their playin by just being on the field

actually, it was me who gave the prediction of 5-0, BigHead just posted it for me. and in my opinion, if BGA had played the way they did against MUS then i would have been pretty close.

Nothing taken away from franklin, they played a very good game. Jeremy Acree's freekick was a great goal, its just that i dont believe BGA played to their potential.

BGA vs. Franklin reaction....BGA is soft, very soft. I honestly expected BGA to be better than they were. I understand they had an off game, but i just really wasn't impressed. They have some good club players, but high school soccer is different than club, and i'm not sold on BGA's toughness. They are no where near the level they were at last year. Franklin isn't that good and they should have won that game. They hit the crossbar twice and had many more chances on net. Maybe Franklin is just better than they are supposed to be, but in my opinion, BGA isn't backin' up all this hype they have been giving themselves...

that not playing as a team excuse doesn't work for bga when they're been using the fact that their best players all play club together as a reason for their "dominance." if them playing club together is a strength they would play better as a team. bga, you have proclaimed yourselves to be something special this year. if you want to continue to compare yourselves to brentwood, you should start playing better.

all of BGA's club players dont play on the same team. they dont even all play in the same age group. and saying that BGA is soft is just shows how little about BGA you know. one forward played with a pulled hamstring, one played with a sprained ankle. we had a midfeilder coming off of a severely sprained ankle, a keeper who kept playing after getting kicked in the head in the first half. BGA is as soft a nails. their problem is that they just dont work together.