mccalie

119wrestler

Mccallie always has a solid squad, year in and year out, this year should be no different. Chris Pollard is an excellent player. Alex Crabtree has big shoes to fill, but he should handle the job quite nicely. Scoring will be their main concern, and with guys like Nori and Jamie Stone, scoring should come. I anticipate them to have another good year, but its always hard in the Div. II East. Good luck to you guys.

Edited by SoccerFan08923

Dont forget Patrick Johnson one of the best forwards in the state. Soddy plays them tuesday at their place, lookin forward to it. Also got Philip Brock good midfield.

825618100[/snapback]

Pat is now playing centre mid for us, and it's awsome that you mention Philip. He's scored around 6 goals this preseason, so watch out for the trash man. McCallie beat Farragut.

Patrick is playing a very recesed forward...so pretty much, a strongly favoring attack style midfielder. Phil is doing awesome right now too. Just working hard all over the field and doing the little things very very well....Btw, the scrimmage with faragut ended 1-0 us. We had a couple more chances which I personally wished would have gone in, but Faragut is a good team. Plus, I'm pretty sure they were down 4 starters due to injury/sickness.

Edited by jstone14