Chattanoogan Power Poll

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright BB2004....Lets get something straight. I don't have a horse in the race but if you are trying to put Walker Valley down then we must remember last year Walker Valley (Fancy Charleston) beat Bradley. Walker Valley is a proven winner and they deserve some credit. Good luck to Bradley and just make sure yall worry bout Bradley and not Walker Valley cause I haven't heard them say one thing to put yall down.

1 I never said bradley was better or worse than walker valley

2 there is other schools overrated on the list to i just said walker was cause everbody seems to think they are great and there not

3 if you wanna put Bradley down ok fine thats up to you

4 yes they beat bradley last year and yes bradley needs to fire coach geren

5 Walker valley does seem to forget they are Chareston High school when they were the panthers why wasnt anybody compareing them to the bigger schools in the area? what makes them any different now than they were then? thats all i wanna know.

bradleybears2004 Posted Today, 06:50 PM

Walker valley does seem to forget they are Chareston High school when they were the panthers why wasnt anybody compareing them to the bigger schools in the area? what makes them any different now than they were then? thats all i wanna know.

bradleybears2004 Posted Today, 06:01 PM

Walker is overated not matter if bradley loses the rest of there games i will say that they have that turner kid thats about it.

Uh yeah, you are putting Walker Valley down, as evidenced above. Why don't you just knock it off and see how the season pans out.

2 there is other schools overrated on the list to i just said walker was cause everbody seems to think they are great and there not

3 if you wanna put Bradley down ok fine thats up to you

4 yes they beat bradley last year and yes bradley needs to fire coach geren

5 Walker valley does seem to forget they are Chareston High school when they were the panthers why wasnt anybody compareing them to the bigger schools in the area? what makes them any different now than they were then? thats all i wanna know.

825620782[/snapback]

Thursday this argument will be settled when East Ridge beats walker valley....then u can say wv is overated and ER was underated....

Grundy should be at least 10th next week since they beat Christian opening day.

:blink:

Del (who has avoided polls as a writer because there's no way to make everyone happy.)

825621271[/snapback]

I love polls! and I love making people mad! That's the fun of it! Check ours out at ChattanoogaBaseball!

Edited by GradfromtheNest