Seen any good 14u teams?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what tourney are they getting in this weekend?

825642170[/snapback]

SORRY GUYS BUT WE HEAR THIS EVERY YEAR ABOUT SOME TEAM HAVING A MONSTER TEAM... IVE SEEN ONE 14U TEAM THATS REALLY STANDING OUT FROM THE PACK... THATS THE SOUTHEAST ELITE..THIS TEAM IS REALLY GOOD, THEIR BIG AND FAST.. I KNOW THEY HAVE 3 PLAYERS 6'6 OR BETTER.. I STOOD BESIDE THEM AND THEIR EYE TO EYE AND TALLER..IM 6'6 1/2. THE GUARDS ARE QUICK AND FAST.. I KNOW ONE FROM COOKEVILLE, AND ONE OUT OF NASHVILLE, TOP PLAYERS IN JR HIGH. TRUST ME! YOU GOT TO SEE..THEY SHOULD WIN THE STATE WITH THE RIGHT COACHING........

SORRY GUYS BUT WE HEAR THIS EVERY YEAR ABOUT SOME TEAM HAVING A MONSTER TEAM... IVE SEEN ONE 14U TEAM THATS REALLY STANDING OUT FROM THE PACK... THATS THE SOUTHEAST ELITE..THIS TEAM IS REALLY GOOD, THEIR BIG AND FAST.. I KNOW THEY HAVE 3 PLAYERS 6'6 OR BETTER..  I STOOD BESIDE THEM AND THEIR EYE TO EYE AND TALLER..IM 6'6 1/2.  THE GUARDS ARE QUICK AND FAST.. I KNOW ONE FROM COOKEVILLE,  AND ONE OUT OF NASHVILLE,  TOP PLAYERS IN JR HIGH.  TRUST ME!  YOU GOT TO SEE..THEY SHOULD WIN THE STATE WITH THE RIGHT COACHING........

825642194[/snapback]

What tourney are they gettin in this weekend?

Has anyone seen any good 14under teams if so please post about some of them. the best i have seen are the Murf. Nets also The Tenn. Fire let me know about some of the other teams.

825634083[/snapback]

There's a great team from Brentwood. They're the Brentwood Grizzlies. They have a strong starting 5 led by Drew Kelly. He's around 6'5, 6'6 and can dunk (4 or 5 last tournement). They've lost 1 14U tourney in the over a year. They're not a typical aau team (they run a lot of set plays). They have solid guards and good overall height. They're starting 5 heights are 6'6, 6'0, 5'11, 5'10, 5'8. They're starting point guard got injured, but will be back soon. Definitley check them out. I heard they play at Lebanon this weekend.

The Ballerz are pretty good. They aint got nobody huge but they play as a team and get up and down the floor and play defence. The coach knows what he is doing and is a great coach almost beat a very good 17 and under team lost by 4. With a couple more good players they could match up well with alotta teams.

Somebody give a ranking of the best 14 u teams. Are they Grizziles one of the best? I have not seen them play. What about Tennessee Flight. I hear the best 14u team in the state is the Bellvue war eagles out of Memphis... Can anyone beat them this year? I follow teams every year and lots of people talk on internet but most turn out to be pretenders not contenders. Lets see some rankings! If your team is really one of the best tell us. :lol:

1.TN Flight

2.Memphis Grizzles

3.Scott Co Magic

4.Dayton Magic

5.Knoxville Celtics

825654197[/snapback]

Just my opinion, and I'm sure than I'm not alone, but there is no possible way that is an accurate ranking without S.E Elite on there. They don't have to be in the #1 spot, but for them to not be in the top 5, that doesn't seem right.

Just my opinion, and I'm sure than I'm not alone, but there is no possible way that is an accurate ranking without S.E Elite on there.  They don't have to be in the #1 spot, but for them to not be in the top 5, that doesn't seem right.

825654267[/snapback]

Yea, thats not an accurate ranking. SE Elite is one of the top teams in the state. Not sure if they can beat what Memphis has to offer but they're going to do some good things Nationally.

How can you not rank the Memphis Bellvue War eagles in the top five. They were number 2 nationally in AAU last year. They lost the national finals to Team Californa by 8.

2.Memphis Grizzles

3.Scott Co Magic

4.Dayton Magic

5.Knoxville Celtics

Who in the heck are these teams. They will get pounded by Bellvue ... I doubt if they can play with any top level teams. I agree Tennesse Flight might be pretty good. But the word is Bellvue will beat them by 25 minimum.

I have not seen Southeast play so really dont know if they are the real deal or not.