Smith County applicants

tnoutsider

I think Ashley Mac's name is established. She first made a name for herself at Gleason High School where she led her to a state championship and won Ms. Basketball Class A. Then she went on to excel at Vandy. But probably the most impressive stat is that she is the only candidate of the four that's made national headlines coaching a professional team, a men's professional team with a good record at that. I don't know of very many female coaches that could command the respect that she got from those men, and she did it at such a young age. And judging by the way she handled the "situation" with the owner of the pro team, you might find she is highly professional and very good at what she does. I think it would be safe to say she is a good candidate for the job. Just one spectators humble opinion. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ashley Mac's name is established.  She first made a name for herself at Gleason High School where she led her to a state championship and won Ms. Basketball Class A. Then she went on to excel at Vandy. But probably the most impressive stat is that she is the only candidate of the four that's made national headlines coaching a professional team, a men's professional team with a good record at that.  I don't know of very many female coaches that could command the respect that she got from those men, and she did it at such a young age.  And judging by the way she handled the "situation" with the owner of the pro team, you might find she is highly professional and very good at what she does.  I think it would be safe to say she is a good candidate for the job.  Just one spectators humble opinion.  :)

825619913[/snapback]

Looks like a nerve was touched... I know who she is and where she coached I just like to get people started and get people talking... I doubt she is appling for the JOB! it was suppose to be funny...hahaha... :D ... :D