Smith County applicants

tnoutsider

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be the definition of pressure ?

825626835[/snapback]

i feel sorry for this kid.......sounds like sc used him to build up a sorry program left him by former coaches and right when he was on the verge they pulled the rug out from under him......talk about lack of loyality..........course i don't know the whole story.

i feel sorry for this kid.......sounds like sc used him to build up a sorry program left him by former coaches and right when he was on the verge they pulled the rug out from under him......talk about lack of loyality..........course i don't know the whole story.

825626955[/snapback]

No...you don't.

Then what was the problem with Dodgen?  They were well coached and now he isn't going to get the benfit of his hard work - Come on SC whats the deal

825626988[/snapback]

ask tnoutsider. he knows everything about sc sports and all the folks that have coached there. and all the folks who post on here. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask tnoutsider. he knows everything about sc sports and all the folks that have coached there. and all the folks who post on here. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825627123[/snapback]

old outsider knows that I am not Ash. Didn't think it took a genius to figure that out. That is the truth and then some hoss.