Ezell Wins!

wizard

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your sarcasm, but I just want to say this was in No WAY an example of a public dominating a private.

In fact, CAK was clearly the better of the two teams with their big men in the lineup. They teetered on the brink of blowing Ezell away early, and managed to hold a solid lead the entire game until Weems and Novikoff fouled out.

Congratulations to Ezell on the victory it was a good game, but you hate to see a team lose when they are handicapped.

Actually, it is quite amazing that we (Ezell) won the game. Our two best outside shooters went 0 for 14 from behind the 3 pt. line. Pitto and Duke had a terrible day. But we were just scrappy enough to hang in there. We only led the game for a few minutes at most.

Amazing.

Pitto and Duke will have to shoot better (and I know they can) if we want to have a chance against Middleton.

This was one of the worst high school games I have ever seen and I don't go to either one of these schools. I came into the game behind Ezell just because they were a middle TN team. Ezell was outplayed basically the whole game. CAK dominated until Weems and Novikoff fouled out. Ezell's "big guy" Lackey was not the player I had come to see, he was definately disappointing. Refs made awful calls against CAK especially toward the end and everyone at the Murphy Center knew that. Good luck to Ezell but know that your talent did not win that game, you got it handed to you. You will have to work alot harder to beat Middleton.