How bout those LA wildcats

tiger_balla_23

I don't know how far the Cats can go but they will be well coached and will play to the top of their ability. I think coach Swallows doesn't get enough respect that he truly deserves. I played for him many moons ago and he still has the desire and drive that it takes to have a successful team. Good luck coach and Cats hope you reach your goals this season. thumb

I don't know how far the Cats can go but they will be well coached and will play to the top of their ability. I think coach Swallows doesn't get enough respect that he truly deserves. I played for him many moons ago and he still has the desire and drive that it takes to have a successful team. Good luck coach and Cats hope you reach your goals this season. thumb

825621663[/snapback]

WELL PUT thumb

I dont see livingston winning regionals or even their district.  Their district is getting better and after their last game they have some improving to do.  But it is still very early you never know.

825621948[/snapback]

Ok Ok OK, You may be right I might of been over excaderatin a lil bit, but they wont be the worst team in ther district or reagion. I do think they will go to reagionals I dont know if they will win but they will go. thumb

• 4 weeks later...