LA Wildcats

tiger_balla_23

Who has a chance to beat Livingston next year in the district. You guys have got way off subjet of the question at hand. McCoin and Melton both good coaches. If L.A. is the best who will be the teams that will give them a run for their money in the district. Just your thoughts on the question at hand and not about the coaches.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you sumthin you might want to change your name cause theirs isnt goin to be anyone that wants to be like you cause you cant even spell allons is spelled with two l's not three and all the other words you mispelled, but thats not what this is bout I posted this to c what ppl thought bout LA next year in b-ball not to say who is the better coach, I know i posted replies when i should of but we all make mistakes.  Now cananyone tell me how LA is goin to be. :D

P.S. I dont think there is goin to be a coachin change any time soon so ppl dont worry bout it,  when McCoin unounces his retirement then we can judge who the better coach and tell one another who should be head coach at LA.

Thank You, Tiger Balla 23

825623388[/snapback]

Ouch! hats a good one right ther...........once u get out of the 8th grade..........u can run ur mouth about LA. not intill then

It nice to see everyone excited about Overton Co. Sports, but like usual one side pulling against the other. It doesn't matter who is the better coach to me they both have done a good job. What matters is the kids that play the game. Why can't both coach at LA and then we would have two of the best in this County helping the kids that play. It will take more than 1 coach to be successful in basketball once you get out of the district. Yes LA should have beat Greenbrier but if they had do you really think they could have played with Lipscomb or MLK ??? I don't. So what's the big deal not taking anything away from McCoin anybody could have done pretty good coaching job against Baxter- Gainesboro etc. And as far as Melton he probably couldn't have done any better. And yes Richard should get a shot to coach the LA boys someday but not kick Danny out just because some of you think so. If that's the case then I would love to see Mark Eldridge get a chance to coach LA because he's played those teams like Knox Fulton- Austin East-and all the others night in night out. And I think he would put LA at the top of AA elite why because he's been there and done that seen and coached against the best in the state. Until everyone pulls together for all the best reasons LA will continue to be the best of the all so rans. If your going to field a team why not try your best to be the best. Not like in the old days throw a ball out and let them play. What's the problem ? TO many chiefs not enough Indians could fit. Don't you people want LA to do the best they can regardless of the sport. Get Real