Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Bethel University Football

• Please log in to reply
    25 replies to this topic

#1 coachwillis

coachwillis

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:19 AM

Bethel University Football would like to invite high school prospects and coaches to our home game vs Cumberland University. The game starts @ 6:30PM. Recruiting activities begin at 3:15PM. Interested prospects and coaches please contact me, Coach Willis, via email willisb@bethelu.edu

Also please add us on our newly created facebook (Just search Bethel University Football).

Go Wildcats!

Brock Willis
    325 Cherry Avenue
    McKenzie, TN 38201

Edited by coachwillis, 19 October 2010 - 08:19 AM.

#2 duckman38201

duckman38201

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,077 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:45 PM

Bethel University Football would like to invite high school prospects and coaches to our home game vs Cumberland University. The game starts @ 6:30PM. Recruiting activities begin at 3:15PM. Interested prospects and coaches please contact me, Coach Willis, via email willisb@bethelu.edu

Also please add us on our newly created facebook (Just search Bethel University Football).

Go Wildcats!

Brock Willis
    325 Cherry Avenue
    McKenzie, TN 38201

Good luck rectuiting coach Willis. Ya'll play right behind my house and I try to make every home game. Even filmed for the 'Cats a season or two when they first started the program back up. A very few short years ago, the 'Cats were in the playoffs regular and in the NAIA top ten. Sure would love to see us get back to those days!!!

My daughter works at Bethel U. and works the concession stand on game days. Her husband and two step grandkids are students at Bethel so between family and being a neighbor and full time supporter we're looking at ya'll to get it done in due time.

Go 'Cats!

Edited by duckman38201, 19 October 2010 - 05:45 PM.

*Building respect---one game at a time!*

GO REBELS!!!!

MRP!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!
    --------------------

Mckenzie Rebels

#3 Butchie

Butchie

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 14,360 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

They Got Better Athelete's Playing Baseball :roflolk:
    If'n You Aint A Plus Member...You Aint Squat!

#4 duckman38201

duckman38201

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,077 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

They Got Better Athelete's Playing Baseball :roflolk:

Naturally, you would say that but, gotta admit, Bugs is a good 'un.
    *Building respect---one game at a time!*

GO REBELS!!!!

MRP!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!
    --------------------

Mckenzie Rebels

#5 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,499 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:46 PM

Go Wildcats!

Brock Willis
    325 Cherry Avenue
    McKenzie, TN 38201

What is this mess all about? Is this Bethel school a college? I garuntee you that it looks like it is in McKenzie from the address. I hope McKenzie isn't doing anything illegal with this college or the TSSAA will make them forfeit their games. You think Im joking but im not.
    My name is ROY!

#6 Vikinger

Vikinger

Trainer

• Members
    • 162 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

What is this mess all about? Is this Bethel school a college? I garuntee you that it looks like it is in McKenzie from the address. I hope McKenzie isn't doing anything illegal with this college or the TSSAA will make them forfeit their games. You think Im joking but im not.

Come on Roy!!! I usually enjoy reading your posts, they are quite comical at times. Bethel University is a college under NAIA and they are good at following the rules for recruiting; additionally, for you to mention these schools and insinuate there is a remote possibility of doing something illegal shows your true ignorance. YOU THINK I'M JOKING, BUT I'M NOT!!!

#7 cornerback10

cornerback10

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,960 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Come on Roy!!! I usually enjoy reading your posts, they are quite comical at times. Bethel University is a college under NAIA and they are good at following the rules for recruiting; additionally, for you to mention these schools and insinuate there is a remote possibility of doing something illegal shows your true ignorance. YOU THINK I'M JOKING, BUT I'M NOT!!!

Not sure if serious?
    Straight Cash Homey-Randy Moss
    ``
    Yep mark it as a win in your big book of stupidity. I'm sure you have plenty of wins by now because people don't feel like arguing with ignorant people. Way to go-Volball

Cb...you are a disgrace to these message boards-Tcstinger

#8 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,499 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:13 PM

I was just telling them not to be doing anything illegal with recruiting. The TSSAA does not like that. I wouldn't want to see them get in trouble for that mess.
    My name is ROY!

#9 rlh

rlh

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 6,592 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

I hope Bethel doesn't make the 1a playoffs. Its o.k. if they put them in 2a in McKenzie's quad.

Edited by rlh, 19 October 2010 - 08:25 PM.

#10 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,499 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

I hope Bethel doesn't make the 1a playoffs. Its o.k. if they put them in 2a in McKenzie's quad.

You have to be joking. Bethel can't play in the playoffs in highschool. They are a college team. You think im stupid but im not. I garuntee you that the TSSAA would not allow that.
    My name is ROY!

Spirit Style Chooser: