Dresden Lions against the Bulldogs of Gleason

ysoangry

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the ticket! Dream big, work even bigger to make it happen! We have the gold helmets already, time to shock the world with a gold ball this year, it'll look great next to our silver one. Then those two would be just the start, for under the coaching of Rang & staff we'd have an Alcoa/ Maryville like domination of championship appearances one after another in this new upcoming.system, lasting several decades, with so many trophies the school will have to build a new wing to hold them all. Our football success will spill over into other sports too, for both guys & girls, Dresden being a sports super-school, even making national news and national poll rankings in Top Ten, lots of scholarships for players, attention we get from our success will draw families into area, new industry and jobs will spring up, a little economic oasis will make this area thrive, and...and... yeah.. stuff like that hapoening! I'm dreaming big, all this because of that odd shaped ball and a game being played. :D <<< yes, it overboard & wildly delusional, it time for my Rx's, then I'll be settled down.

Errr...might want to skip the next round !!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?