Runningbacks to watch next year (Sumner Co.)

BeechBucsFan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech- Rodrick Napper and Austin Van Zant

Gallatin- Dorian Banks (UT Commit) and Jordan Mason

Station Camp- Kaemon Dunlap

Hendersonville- Terrell Carter and Jack Towe

New region alignment next year is going to be great. Beech, Hendersonville and Gallatin will be good. Not sure about Station Camp. Losing Anderton is tough.

Never heard of the Dunlap kid at SC. I would think Marcus DeVault is the one to watch. The rest will be very good!

New region alignment next year is going to be great. Beech, Hendersonville and Gallatin will be good. Not sure about Station Camp. Losing Anderton is tough.

There is a younger Van Zant who will be a jr next year that may be better than the 2 you listed for Beech.  Would've seen plenty of time this year but went down with a knee pretty early on.

There is a younger Van Zant who will be a jr next year that may be better than the 2 you listed for Beech.  Would've seen plenty of time this year but went down with a knee pretty early on.

Alex Van Zant, he is faster than his brother Auston. But no way will he be better than Napper. Napper will have a huge season next year.

Devault is a WR, who may be moved to RB due to the lack of depth. Dunlap is like 5'4 125lbs and will be a sophomore next year, he is very quick and hides behind the o line...

Devault did not leave Gallatin to play wide out. He left to be the main runningback which he could not be at Gallatin.

Can't wait to see Dorian Banks in a Tennessee uniform

I went to a few SC games this year and he was always playing wide out.

Your right he did this year but just watch this next year. When you are good coaches find a place for you when you need to be on the field. They may end up in other places when older. Gallatin had one of those this year as well. Chances are he is playing QB come his Jr and Sr year.

Devault is a WR, who may be moved to RB due to the lack of depth. Dunlap is like 5'4 125lbs and will be a sophomore next year, he is very quick and hides behind the o line...

I believe Sir'tavious Perry and Marcus Duvault will be running backs for SC to watch next year. Duvault will certainly play some WR as well.

Edited by TheRealTruth

Honestly I thought Banks was a dissapointment this year, I do believe he will have a great senior year.

I thought Banks was a key contributor to Gallatin's success. He was injured early season and played well on offense and defense. He had 1000+ yards rushing while spitting carries with So. Jordan Mason who should be a future D1 caliber athlete. He is not Jalen Hurd or Josh Malone. 9AAA has been spoiled to see those kids the last few years but, Banks just turned 16 yrs old mid way through the season and we should see a more physically imposing athlete his senior year.