8AA 2015

hitme

how will Central's bats be? It will be down to CM and UH again. Looks like UH will have Cannon 6'3 righty signed with UTMartin and the 6'8 left Endicott on the mound with the stanton twins, They also will have a good soph pitcher in Allison.

Bats should still be good, Lost Mackenzie Jackson & Sullivan but still have Sarge, Jordan Jackson, Duffield and several other juniors that played some last year that should be much improved.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Upperman is going to make a deep run this will be the year. The team will have at least 10 seniors 8 of which will be everyday starters. Pitching depth was an issue last year but the younger arms will be a year older and the lefty transfer should help. I envision this could be like 3 years ago when both Central and Upperman made it to the state. The two teams are the last district contest for each other next year (April 30 and May 2). I imagine a lot will be riding on that series. I would dearly love for Upperman to get some payback in the series because Central has owned them the last few years.

If Upperman is going to make a deep run this will be the year. The team will have at least 10 seniors 8 of which will be everyday starters. Pitching depth was an issue last year but the younger arms will be a year older and the lefty transfer should help. I envision this could be like 3 years ago when both Central and Upperman made it to the state. The two teams are the last district contest for each other next year (April 30 and May 2). I imagine a lot will be riding on that series. I would dearly love for Upperman to get some payback in the series because Central has owned them the last few years.

has UH developed any power hitters in their line up?

• 1 month later...