8AA 2015

hitme

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Ole Miss was Jennings first major offer, but if I was him I would of held off a little longer before committing to a school. He has still got two years left ahead of him to play baseball, and a lot can change in that amount of time. He is obviously on Vandys radar too, and I believe he will get several more major offers before it's all said and done. Ole Miss is a fine school, but they aren't currently on Vandys level. They aren't all that far from being on their level either though. It's not like Jennings grew up a Ole Miss fan, and in the future there may be better opportunities for him. The good news is at this time he is only able to verbally commit to Ole Miss. If he so chose to, he could end up decommitting and playing elsewhere.

Congrats to Jennings though. This is great news for him, his family, and our entire community. We all are extremely proud of him, and will root for him and hope he succeeds anywhere he plays. Personally I'd love to see him in some orange, but UT's baseball program hasn't been very successful here recently. Hopefully they are turning things around. They currently have a fine recruiting class going on. GO VOLS!!!

I understand Ole Miss was Jennings first major offer, but if I was him I would of held off a little longer before committing to a school. He has still got two years left ahead of him to play baseball, and a lot can change in that amount of time. He is obviously on Vandys radar too, and I believe he will get several more major offers before it's all said and done. Ole Miss is a fine school, but they aren't currently on Vandys level. They aren't all that far from being on their level either though. It's not like Jennings grew up a Ole Miss fan, and in the future there may be better opportunities for him. The good news is at this time he is only able to verbally commit to Ole Miss. If he so chose to, he could end up decommitting and playing elsewhere.

Congrats to Jennings though. This is great news for him, his family, and our entire community. We all are extremely proud of him, and will root for him and hope he succeeds anywhere he plays. Personally I'd love to see him in some orange, but UT's baseball program hasn't been very successful here recently. Hopefully they are turning things around. They currently have a fine recruiting class going on. GO VOLS!!!

might be a total rumor but I have heard MTSU, Stanford, TTU, and VOLS are interested in Winston Cannon. Don't know if any have offered or not. So there might be a pitcher land in Knoxville from the area. I know his stat line was insane this past spring. Would love to see Jennings and Cannon pitching against each other in SEC action just as they do in 8aa. Would be neet to see. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With Cannon, Both Stantons twins, Endicott 6'8 lefty at Upperman, and Jennings at DC.......this district might have the best pitching in the state in AA. I am sure i am missing a few from some other teams.

Central has 5 juniors coming back from last year, Touchton, Johnson, Duffield, Jenkins, and Cambell.  Didn't lose any pitching and they're a year older.

Central has 5 juniors coming back from last year, Touchton, Johnson, Duffield, Jenkins, and Cambell. Didn't lose any pitching and they're a year older.

how will Central's bats be? It will be down to CM and UH again. Looks like UH will have Cannon 6'3 righty signed with UTMartin and the 6'8 left Endicott on the mound with the stanton twins, They also will have a good soph pitcher in Allison. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan