10-2 @ Alcoa*

10-16 CAK*

10-23 @ Notre Dame

10-30 Scott*

*= Region game

Welcome to our region Chargers!!

How will y'all do this year?

Brutal schedule for MC. I think 5-5 is the way it'll be for them

I am leaning toward 5-5. This will be one of the best central teams we've had (would be 8-2/9-1 with last years schedule) but there is no break on the schedule this year. Its brutal. A lot of experience and playmakers on offense, defense has a few holes to fill.

Wins

McMinn

Kingston

Meigs

Polk

Loudon

Losses

Rhea

CAK

Notre Dame

Alcoa

Scott

Edited by BloodCharger

Kingston, Polk, Scott, and Meigs should all be wins. Hard to see the Chargers getting past Alcoa, ND, CAK or Rhea. McMinn and Loudon will be toss up games, IMO. If they can take care of them 6-4 is not unreasonable to think.

Got a chance to watch 2 or 3 Central games last year. Very good, experienced backfield.Solid QB returning and thunder and lightning to hand it off to, and I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the O-line is back. The Long kid is an absolute load!

Kingston, Polk, Scott, and Meigs should all be wins. Hard to see the Chargers getting past Alcoa, ND, CAK or Rhea. McMinn and Loudon will be toss up games, IMO. If they can take care of them 6-4 is not unreasonable to think.

Got a chance to watch 2 or 3 Central games last year. Very good, experienced backfield.Solid QB returning and thunder and lightning to hand it off to, and I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the O-line is back. The Long kid is an absolute load!

Agree. Their schedule is much more brutal this year though. 5-5 or 6-4 in the regular season would be my guess.

I am leaning toward 5-5. This will be one of the best central teams we've had (would be 8-2/9-1 with last years schedule) but there is no break on the schedule this year. Its brutal. A lot of experience and playmakers on offense, defense has a few holes to fill.

Wins

McMinn

Kingston

Meigs

Polk

Loudon

Losses

Rhea

CAK

Notre Dame

Alcoa

Scott

i agree with this prediction

So you think Central will beat McMinn and Loudon but lose to Scott? That doesn't make sense. If they beat those 2 teams they should kill Scott.

Scott should be much better this yr.I think the McMinn game is the key to 5-5 or 4-6.I just think the Cherokees will edge them out this yr.

Scott should be much better this yr.I think the McMinn game is the key to 5-5 or 4-6.I just think the Cherokees will edge them out this yr.

I agree. 5-5 6-4 hinges on McMinn. Scott and Loudon will be similar in toughness so I picked based on familiarity.

IF McMinn edges Central out then its because Central played their worst and McMinn played their best. Its a rivalry so you can throw "on paper" out the window i guess but,

Central has the edge at QB, RB, WR, OL and DL positions.

LBs a toss up

DBs a toss up, slight edge to Central

On paper

CHS 42

McMinn 17