Oak Ridge vs Dyer Co --State Round 1

tnchad1980

Hats off to Paige Green as she has the Oak Ridge team back in the state. I do not think that a state tourney trip was anticipated at the beginning of the season. Oak Ridge is very young, and I look for them to be a contender within the next couple of years. Bradley County lost two great coaches when we let Aaron and Paige get away. Good luck to Paige and the Oak Ridge ladies.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Paige Green as she has the Oak Ridge team back in the state. I do not think that a state tourney trip was anticipated at the beginning of the season. Oak Ridge is very young, and I look for them to be a contender within the next couple of years. Bradley County lost two great coaches when we let Aaron and Paige get away. Good luck to Paige and the Oak Ridge ladies.

Bradley County didn't let them get away, Cleveland City Schools did. ;)

But the games today set up an interesting matchup. Paige Green, Bradley Alum, vs Bradley Central....

Now I know that is not going to matter in anything but just talk, but......

Bradley County didn't let them get away, Cleveland City Schools did. ;)

But the games today set up an interesting matchup. Paige Green, Bradley Alum, vs Bradley Central....

Now I know that is not going to matter in anything but just talk, but......

I wouldn't say we let them get away. Coach Green was presented an opportunity to learn from Bruce Pearl at Tennessee. Cleveland loved Aaron Green.

Happy to see the Bearettes still winning. If they win Friday I will definitely be there Saturday!

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

DC started holding the ball way too soon! Up 3 early 4th and started to pass it around. Got DC totally out of rhythm and cost them the game. Not a smart decision there. Congratulations to Oak Ridge.

I agree, way to early and a 4 pt lead was not enough to start holding the ball. Cost DC in the end. Thanks for the well wishes!