Collinwood @ Wayne County senior night

wildcat89

I heard some rumblings from some WC fans that expect somewhat of a let down this week after the big win last week against Huntingdon. If we are as flat as we were against McEwen I think it will be a similar score to the Mcewen game. If we come out hot and ready to roll I look for it to get ugly. Either way we win but biggest thing is come out injury free for the playoff run.

Waynesboro will win no doubt unless something weird happens. I feel WC will play their main string players the entire game, i think it would be only the third time that they competed in a full 4 quarters and they will need that going into the playoffs where they will more than likely HAVE to play the entire game in order to win the deeper they go in the playoffs. So it won't be a matter of running the score up just running the play book and what happens happens. I don't think anyone in Collinwood can complain if they lose by 50 but who knows I would be content with no injuries on either side and a well played game and lots of good sportsmenship from players and fans. Congratulations to Collinwood on the turnaround from seasons past and good luck to WC moving forward.

This game could get ugly. Players need to keep their heads on straight and not do anything silly. Just play the game! Looking for a big crowd as always. Nothing like an electric football atmosphere. Its been a while since we played at home but looking to play several more home games this year. Go cats!

Collinwood has a lot of fight and will for sure bring all they got. I just don't think they have enough. But I will go onto say from an earlier post, Collinwood won't have enough for the cats next year either. Not to hurt feeling just stating an opinion.

they will have more than enough, sorry, didnt mean to hurt you dude...the entire collinwood line returns  in fact the best ones are sophs

they will have more than enough, sorry, didnt mean to hurt you dude...the entire collinwood line returns in fact the best ones are sophs

Oh, okay....the cats have some pretty good sophmores too. I think it's good when there is competition just 11 miles apart. Brings a good gate. Little bragging rights. Still don't think they have enough this year or next even with ur now sophmores.

Oh, okay....the cats have some pretty good sophmores too. I think it's good when there is competition just 11 miles apart. Brings a good gate. Little bragging rights. Still don't think they have enough this year or next even with ur now sophmores.

Cwood will return some good lineman, their qb and Ramson but not sure what else they got coming back. WC will lose over half their starting line, qb and several other players but the thing about it is coach Rice has kids in place and ready to step up. Our region being weak the past couple years has gotten our younger boys lots of playing time. Every year we lose those few players that in the back of your mind your thinking there's no way to replace them, then by the start of the season the coaches have the team rolling. Will WC be as good next year, probably not. Can they be as good next year, yes because of great coaching and 60 players that believe in the system