Warren at Blackman

dezcaughtit

Warren travels to Blackman. Questions are 1. Will this be another running clock? 2. Will Blackman build a comfortable lead then rest their starters for the playoffs? 3. Will Warren parents again call Channel 4 about signs that hurt their feelings

1& 2) I think Blackman will have starters sitting the second half, running clock will be questionable 3.) We have been asked to not hang signs, cheer or clap at anytime , or have the band play. Karaoke girl will not sing " We are the champion" regardless of the score and  to both promote a friendly atmosphere for our visitors and also not hurt our ears.   

1& 2) I think Blackman will have starters sitting the second half, running clock will be questionable 3.) We have been asked to not hang signs, cheer or clap at anytime , or have the band play. Karaoke girl will not sing " We are the champion" regardless of the score and to both promote a friendly atmosphere for our visitors and also not hurt our ears.

Funny stuff 45. Will there also be participation trophies? ;)

Funny stuff 45. Will there also be participation trophies? ;)

Absolutely not, the boosters cannot handout anything of value as it would likely give cause for an investigation.(LOL) We will be handing caprisuns and teddy grahams as long as the parents who are suppose to supply snacks this week remembers. 

Edited by Blaze45

I just had a flashback to when my boy played Upward basketball at 7 years old. Lol

In all fairness I am probably pushing things to the limit, and it really is meant to be all in fun. Warren county is a better team this year over last. and they will continue to improve. I do think though, that there is some truth to the "everybody gets a trophy society" causing deep issues in our younger generation. Far too much apathy..the kids who really want it seem to be few and far between. Just getting by is good enough anymore...i don't get it

Edited by Blaze45

will WC show up next week.

coach Tom Moore. We’re looking ahead toward the playoffs and hope to surprise them a little bit.â€

David Watson Blackman head coach said of  Warren County "They are bigger , more physical and stronger team Than we have typically seen from them" We will have to come to play, because they will" We are not taking this game off or lightly. Good luck and safe travels to the Pioneers and their fans,