Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Here we go after watching every single state game this year and many games around the state this year here's my final rankings of the teams in the state across all divisions

1: BA

2: MBA

3:Whitehaven

4: Oakland

5: Ensworth

6: Maryville

7: McCallie

8: Farragut

9: Independence

10: Alcoa

My Top 10 for 2016

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Lausanne

10. Alcoa

Edited by kwc

My Top 10 for 2016

1. WhitehavenN

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Lausanne

10. Alcoa

if you seriously think Oakland or whitehaven would beat BA or MBA your delusional. And you have MBA under Memphis east hahahahaha. And Lausanne over alcoa. Wake up man come on. And Farragut and Maryville over MBA 😂😂😂. Dude this is the dumbest thing ever

Here we go after watching every single state game this year and many games around the state this year here's my final rankings of the teams in the state across all divisions

1: BA

2: MBA

3:Whitehaven

4: Oakland

5: Ensworth

6: Maryville

7: McCallie

8: Farragut

9: Independence

10: Alcoa

very accurate. 

if you seriously think Oakland or whitehaven would beat BA or MBA your delusional. And you have MBA under Memphis east hahahahaha. And Lausanne over alcoa. Wake up man come on. And Farragut and Maryville over MBA 😂😂😂. Dude this is the dumbest thing ever

Just like we were delusional thinking we could run on and beat Oakland. What were we thinking...😂

Whitehaven has no pass game and won bc of 2 plays last night. BA and MBA would blow them out and it wouldn't be close. It's not hard to beat a team that also has no pass game and runs a wing t(Oakland). If they played a team that has the the athletes or Line to run the ball right at them with them spread out they wouldn't win. It's that simple. MBA has a good enough oline and is multiple enough from under center to run the ball right at them with one of best rbs in country and 2 very good WRs.

Here they go again!!!! Now we have more teams Da Haven would never stand a chance at beating....let me guess why, because we only scored 12 against oakland right? ? Lol....surely our defense would be no match for them either....smh

Talk to your coach. Two of us DII schools(Ensworth and BA, that i know of) have offered "Da Haven" thousands of dollars to play. Let's find out!!

I have heard the same thing EHSfan they are the ones ducking not BA and ensworth

I'm not sure it's ducking, because there are some logistics to work out. But we were able to find dates and were willing to travel, but they have to think about whether a loss would be worth it.