Next Saturday in Cookeville

BoardHater71

Didn call you a clown was talking about the other guy...but anybody that has they own language and can communicate the you do, like Isaac Hayes said, you a bad mutha, shut yo mouth!!!! Lol

Agreed. I actually have to sit and think about what I am trying to type.

Dat dawn gawn Starz jest maiks et lewk sow eezee!

what the maryville guys are saying is that whitehaven and generally all memphis teams do not know how to win with class. Storming the field at a home game or a normal regular season or playoof game is completely different than doing it in the state championship with players, media, statewide tv there, and the whole trophy presentation to happen. Idk why they felt the need to rush the field rather than act normal and civilized and  rush the field. It made whitehaven and memphis look terrible

what the maryville guys are saying is that whitehaven and generally all memphis teams do not know how to win with class. Storming the field at a home game or a normal regular season or playoof game is completely different than doing it in the state championship with players, media, statewide tv there, and the whole trophy presentation to happen. Idk why they felt the need to rush the field rather than act normal and civilized and rush the field. It made whitehaven and memphis look terrible

Is that Bozo The Clown music I hear while reading this post? Lmao