Warren County 2017

PIONEERS12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, powereyeleadoption said:

That is a correct statement!  They need to start a petition to get rid of the athletic director.

If I understand most folks tere is a real lack lustre attitude surrounding the football program there. That being said it would seem to me that with a little success and some fan support there could be not only a platform but some momentum in asking school board officals for a change.  They need to be reminded that they represent the community not the employees of the school 

1 hour ago, PIONEERS12 said:

I hope we can get the Tullahoma scrimmage in tonight.

I can tell you a little about Tullahoma has a defensive back that transferred from Blackman back to Tullahoma for his senior year He should be also playing as a running back fro them as he is a hoss. Amauri Burks  is his name Currious to know how he is doing over there 

2 hours ago, PIONEERS12 said:

Competitive scrimmage.  Blaze, the Burks kid you referred to is the real deal.  I remember him running the sweeps and reverses for Blackman last year. He is quick, very elusive and sure to make an impact for Tullahoma this year and I'm sure he will be missed at Blackman.

Yes we will surely miss him. fortunately, we have more offensive weapons than we have had in some time. We have a great RB in Master Teague,  Trey Knox at WR  Conor Mitchell is finally 100% healthy along with Adonis Otey and a couple good looking young RB's that will impress in time. I know most of thes boys and they are all pretty good kids and have real humble personalities. Big thing will be just how coachable will this team be? I am very hopeful for a good season.  For both of us

Edited by Blaze45
spelling

12 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Yes we will surely miss him. fortunately, we have more offensive weapons than we have had in some time. We have a great RB in Master Teague,  Trey Knox at WR  Conor Mitchell is finally 100% healthy along with Adonis Otey and a couple good looking young RB's that will impress in time. I know most of thes boys and they are all pretty good kids and have real humble personalities. Big thing will be just how coachable will this team be? I am very hopeful for a good season.  For both of us

Yeah, you guys are loaded.  Good luck to the Blaze!