• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Blaze45

Blackman Blaze lift-a-thon Highlights

Thats awesome Blaze45! Best wishes this season! Thank you for sharing! Congrats to all the boys for working so hard!

Thats awesome Blaze45! Best wishes this season! Thank you for sharing! Congrats to all the boys for working so hard!

Thanks a bunch... I have watched this class of young men for the last 6 years, I hope they have a successful season. 

Good to see the Blaze lifting so much, but where were the other schools that are normally at a real 'lift a thon'. Not hard to look good when you are only competing against yourself. Lebanon USED to have some real lifting horses that came over to the old R'dale lift a thons. Anywhere from 6 to 10 schools showing what they had. That to me is a 'Lift a Thon'!

Good to see the Blaze lifting so much, but where were the other schools that are normally at a real 'lift a thon'. Not hard to look good when you are only competing against yourself. Lebanon USED to have some real lifting horses that came over to the old R'dale lift a thons. Anywhere from 6 to 10 schools showing what they had. That to me is a 'Lift a Thon'!

The last 5 years or so that I have been going to these they have never had a other schools show up. Of ourse they have always called them night of champions... and not Lift-a-thons as well.

The stats at the end are impressive. A lot of hard work behind those numbers.

Because it's not a competition but a fund raiser! Smh get outta the ice ages, oh I forgot the Rankin ages.