SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

SP congrats from BigSwo. You guys left absolutley no doubt who is the best in 1A. One question Though.... Where was this Hale kid hiding last year. holy Cow man that dude is overwhelming. Dominated both sides of the ball and won convincingly. Good Luck to all those seniors who are moving on. For most of them it was thier last time on the gridiron. A great way to leave the game. :thumb:

For real! Amazing player. He will definitely be going places!

I want to compliment JB and their community on a classy program and tradition. I know the community is more than disappointed. We have been on the short in more than a few time ourselves. I think your team has a lot to look forward to next year and if our Pirates are fortunate enough to make it back, the rolls may very well be reversed. I'd have to say that J.B. has a better shot at getting back to Cookeville next year than S.P., but S.P. has potential to field a very good team next year and will have to take it a game at a time, 1 play at a time.

Well looks like I gave JB too much credit. Of course I got the 41 right tho. As always the bold prediction is brought to you byyyyy Old Spice & is usually closer than what other people think its going to be. Two words. Mercy Rule.

Sounded like a one man show, will SP be a contender next year without him?

I want to compliment JB and their community on a classy program and tradition. I know the community is more than disappointed. We have been on the short in more than a few time ourselves. I think your team has a lot to look forward to next year and if our Pirates are fortunate enough to make it back, the rolls may very well be reversed. I'd have to say that J.B. has a better shot at getting back to Cookeville next year than S.P., but S.P. has potential to field a very good team next year and will have to take it a game at a time, 1 play at a time.

The team as a whole looked stout, but they will miss Hale. How many seniors on that team?

I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to all the posters for thier positive responses to my son for joining the Air Force and serving our country. He made an 87 on his ASVAB and could chose to serve any job he wanted. He chose Security Forces which is bac=sically the Ground forces of the Air Force. If Deployed he will be fighting along side the Army and Marines. Its hard to believe that last year at this time I was hugging him and telling him how proud I was of his sports accomplishments and right now all I want to do is hug him. I am more proud of the man he is turning into than anything else he has done. Once again Thanks to some great Americans for your Support and prayers.

To coach Grider and family. I will be in prayer for your sweet lil niece. Im sorry but I didnt catch her name. I know the uncertainty yall feel from personal experience havin lost a son in 03. But there are many who servive and live very active lives. prayers and support believing in a God you is able from BigSwo and his family. :rolleyes: