BA VS Ravenwood 8/14/14

fredjones

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Thought I might throw this up just to see if anyone besides Gordonsville fans in this region would comment. And that is not meant as a slight to you Tiger fans, just rarely hear from the other teams folks. But just wondering how people thought the region would play out before the annual meeting of SP in round 3. I figure Gordy has to be the favorite with their QB and WR coming back. Not to mention they will be the biggest team up front in the region. Next I think Clay will be second with a pretty athletic group but missing the horses up front to compete. Seems to be something in the water up that none of kids hit their growth spurt until in their 20’s.    I believe Red Boiling locks down the number 3 spot by making it 2 in a row against Jo Byrns. Only losing 3 seniors from last year’s squad, they may even give Clay a run for 2nd if they sleep on them. Finally in the 4th spot, Jo Byrns, really don’t know what has happened to this program. Might not have always won at a high level but they were always so solid, hope the coach gets them back to that.
    • Don't suprise me. Greenfield had a  Junior High bunch that didn't lose a game for a long while. Micah Hart was a 6th grader and could beat a lot of High School girls. Sounds like y'all have some good days ahead. I have heard y'all have lots of help on the way. 
    • “Serious foul play” is rulebook-speak for anything that earns a red card. So any red that does not meet those criteria is a 2-game sit.
    • Huntingdon’s Coach Wilkins is coaching the middle school girls and high school girls. I’ve heard this summer that the middle school girls are playing against high school JV squads and winning by 30 plus.
    • This old fella ain’t never coached or wanted to coached.  Just calling them games like I see them games, must of hit a nerve.