MAHS vs Mitchell at JP Freeman - Round 2

kwc

MAHS didn't play Trezevant and won by forfeit. Mitchell beat Trezevant in the regular season by a score of 7-0. The winner will play the winner of the Douglass/Trezevant game. As of games played through 11-4-2016, The Shelby Metro Sportsblog web site has MAHS Caleb Johnson as the 2nd leading rusher in Shelby County, regardless of classification with the following statistics:

Name:              School:     Carries:      Total Yards:       YAC      TDs

Caleb Johnson,    MAHS,         212,         1,717 yds,            8.1,       19    

The game is at J.P. Freeman, which is Mitchell's home field.

Who wins this game?

Edited by kwc

Indeed I do... I thought that I did bad math for a second LOL

LOL ... the math is good. I guess if Mitchell can shut down the Trezevant running game. They should be able to do the same with MAHS. I just think that points will be hard to come by in this game as well.

Score time...

I predict Mitchell wins by 17...

Mitchell -------- 34

MAHS ----------17

I honestly didn't expect Mitchell to pitch another shut-out. MAHS has the 2nd leading rusher in Shelby County. They shut the MAHS run game DOWN. All the while they put 35 on MAHS. They are peaking. Galilee must be ecstatic right about now.

Edited by kwc