MLK vs. Bolivar

btowntigers

btowntiger, I am glad that your a great supporter of our tigers but our girl's team was not average and if you don't believe me ask Rudesill. Our girls were picked second in the district and won the title. They were region runner-ups, and beat a very good harpeth team. They made it to the state semifinals with a great coach but they were not an average team. Great job to both basketball teams this year. Best coach Rick Rudesill.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gb how many players is MLK losing this year? i hope alot cause i dont wanna have to face them again next year at state!!! i'll probably have grey hair if i have to sit through another game against them.

825623895[/snapback]

We are shipping 6 seniors out of the lineup. I hate to say it,but MLK basketball won't be the same. We will lose Johnny Lee #12, Kris Smith #20, Demario Dayton #44, Shawn Sims #34, Amit Patel #24, and James Kaminski #42....

The best Senior Class Ever at Martin Luther King...

Thanks for the ride fellas we will never forget it...

BIG BEN

We are shipping 6 seniors out of the lineup.  I hate to say it,but MLK basketball won't be the same.  We will lose Johnny Lee #12, Kris Smith #20, Demario Dayton #44, Shawn Sims #34, Amit Patel #24, and James Kaminski #42....

BIG BEN

825626211[/snapback]

Best Senior Class ever? I don't know about that Big Ben. You have Nikki Arrinze's senior years class which was pretty darn good. Two years later, Micheal Shaw's senior class was very talented and then the 2000 class I believe was the best with the likes of Brandon Howard and Brandon Lockridge. This class was good but not the best.

btowntiger, I am glad that your a great supporter of our tigers but our girl's team was not average and if you don't believe me ask Rudesill. Our girls were picked second in the district and won the title. They were region runner-ups, and beat a very good harpeth team. They made it to the state semifinals with a great coach but they were not an average team. Great job to both basketball teams this year. Best coach Rick Rudesill.

825625088[/snapback]

Ok i'll give you that....they werent scrubs or anything but the definitely were not as talented as the teams we beat in our tourney run. I think we were 14-7 in the regular season with a loss to a 3 win Southside team...maybe that is a little above average but its not great like Harpeth and DL, the last 2 teams we beat this year, i dont think either had lost 5 games the whole year. Im not saying they were horrible i was just replying to the comment that said the only reason Rudesill has had success coaching is because of players like Kemp, Chism, Lake, Crisp, Champion, etc....

We are shipping 6 seniors out of the lineup.  I hate to say it,but MLK basketball won't be the same.  We will lose Johnny Lee #12, Kris Smith #20, Demario Dayton #44, Shawn Sims #34, Amit Patel #24, and James Kaminski #42....

BIG BEN

825626211[/snapback]

thats great to hear! thumb